Reviews for The Uses of Enemies
PreciousShark chapter 30 . 4/11
I like this chapter a lot glad they're, he's finally progressing things up.
PreciousShark chapter 22 . 4/11
I don't know but shet Yukimura is being adorable af
PreciousShark chapter 22 . 4/11
HAHAHHAHAAHA I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT NIOU LOL
PreciousShark chapter 17 . 4/10
I feel like crying now.
PreciousShark chapter 13 . 4/10
I still can't help but laught at how in denial Sanada can be xDD
PreciousShark chapter 2 . 4/9
I've read this for like years ago when it was only starting and now I'm reading it again. Boy I never regret it.
SayameYuna chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
I
SayameYuna chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
I
Oducchan chapter 40 . 6/22/2015
I read all the chapters today, totally captivated by the story, so I think at least a comment is due, even if 3 years after XD
I LOVED it. I laughed so hard and i cooed and I squealed and I scowled and I was glad I found it. It had a nice setting, and even if I suffered at the beginning (Yukimura and Sanada hating each other. My poor heart! But it was a nice idea, and it gave origin to a nice story) I kinda always wanted a story where Genichirou doesn't reciprocate Seiichi's feelings -at least not from the very beginning (I hoped that lasted a bit more, though, but the I realized the chapter numbers... WOW).
Also, that chapter with Sasuke made me fall for the little pest. He's so DEVILISH XD
So, now I'll go to look out for the sequel. It will be a looong night XD
Kurayami-9 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
I apologize. I was supposed to review 20 chapters earlier, but what happens is: i finish reading the chap then click the next button, then "oh, i forgot to review. Okay, this chap then." But then i click next again and say, "never mind, this chap." And so, 20 chaps passed!
U know ive always seen this story when searching for alpha pair stories but was always afraid of reading it. Im so used to both loving each other, so i didnt know if i was gonna like them hating each other. I finally had the courage to enter.
Im glad i did, its really a brilliant story!
I love it!
And im waiting for more of ur alpha stories!
Idle-Riddle chapter 40 . 12/6/2013
This is truly one of my favourite fic, due to it's plotline. I love reading the earlier arc where Sanada and Yukimura were at each other's throats all the time, but I love it even more to read the part where Yukimura started his courting attempts. It's a nice spin to the canon relationship between Sanada and Yukimura, as I did get the vibe that Sanada is undoubtly devoted to Yukimura, regardless of Yukimura kicking his ass everytime they have a match.
Idle-Riddle chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
Yes, have to agree with you that it was the worst date in existence that I've ever read about, though it delivers the message clearly regarding the relationship between Yukimura and Sanada. ;)
Idle-Riddle chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
LOL, I burst into laughter at Yanagi's parting words towards Sanada! A happy Yukimura is a dangerous one for Sanada's health!
Sei Hikari chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
Just WOW! Everything was great. As expected from the author! *nods*
Miaya Tezuka chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
You have completely converted me from a Segakuian to a RIKKIAAAAAAAAAAAN! (0-0)