Reviews for The Uses of Enemies
SayameYuna chapter 32 . 11/1
SayameYuna chapter 32 . 11/1
Oducchan chapter 40 . 6/22
I read all the chapters today, totally captivated by the story, so I think at least a comment is due, even if 3 years after XD
I LOVED it. I laughed so hard and i cooed and I squealed and I scowled and I was glad I found it. It had a nice setting, and even if I suffered at the beginning (Yukimura and Sanada hating each other. My poor heart! But it was a nice idea, and it gave origin to a nice story) I kinda always wanted a story where Genichirou doesn't reciprocate Seiichi's feelings -at least not from the very beginning (I hoped that lasted a bit more, though, but the I realized the chapter numbers... WOW).
Also, that chapter with Sasuke made me fall for the little pest. He's so DEVILISH XD
So, now I'll go to look out for the sequel. It will be a looong night XD
Kurayami-9 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
I apologize. I was supposed to review 20 chapters earlier, but what happens is: i finish reading the chap then click the next button, then "oh, i forgot to review. Okay, this chap then." But then i click next again and say, "never mind, this chap." And so, 20 chaps passed!
U know ive always seen this story when searching for alpha pair stories but was always afraid of reading it. Im so used to both loving each other, so i didnt know if i was gonna like them hating each other. I finally had the courage to enter.
Im glad i did, its really a brilliant story!
I love it!
And im waiting for more of ur alpha stories!
Idle-Riddle chapter 40 . 12/6/2013
This is truly one of my favourite fic, due to it's plotline. I love reading the earlier arc where Sanada and Yukimura were at each other's throats all the time, but I love it even more to read the part where Yukimura started his courting attempts. It's a nice spin to the canon relationship between Sanada and Yukimura, as I did get the vibe that Sanada is undoubtly devoted to Yukimura, regardless of Yukimura kicking his ass everytime they have a match.
Idle-Riddle chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
Yes, have to agree with you that it was the worst date in existence that I've ever read about, though it delivers the message clearly regarding the relationship between Yukimura and Sanada. ;)
Idle-Riddle chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
LOL, I burst into laughter at Yanagi's parting words towards Sanada! A happy Yukimura is a dangerous one for Sanada's health!
Sei Hikari chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
Just WOW! Everything was great. As expected from the author! *nods*
Miaya Tezuka chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
You have completely converted me from a Segakuian to a RIKKIAAAAAAAAAAAN! (0-0)
Yukimura's Secret chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Hot, sexy, and totally amazing AU story! Keep up the good writing!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 40 . 5/18/2013
You know, something hit me when I read this fic, and it goes for all of the bxb POT fictions, they are in middle school, but still sexually active. I don't think society looks like that - at least I hope it doesn't. Higo school would be more fitting, and in the anime, they all look like high schoolers - except for the first year students whom are all little dwarfs.

I will continue to read this series, and I really like your Sanada-Yukimura pairing, you are one of the best POT writers out there, and I like your alpha pair the most.
AlphaSilverLover chapter 40 . 5/11/2013
O yeah! Really like this story. At first I didn't want to read it because the summary said they hated each other and Alpha Pair is like one of my favorite pairings. But I couldn't help but take a peek and soon I was hooked. Great story! I'm gonna go read the sequal now so bye-bye!
lovelock8 chapter 40 . 4/26/2013
Are you used to a lot flattery? Well, if you aren't brace yourself :P
This story is hands down best Sanada/Yukimura that I've ever read. I love how in character they are - especially Gen-chan. I love the plot idea of them being enemies at the beginning. And I love the depth of emotion showed by both characters. One thing I could do without is Yagyu/Niou cause I find them severely annoying but hey whatever rocks your boat... I'm jumping straight away into the sequel so you an expect another comment from me soon. Before that, I just wanted to tell you a simple 'thank you' for writing this fic as I enjoyed it immensely.
mindgameplay chapter 40 . 3/11/2013