Reviews for Forgotten Souls
pepper and sugar chapter 7 . 3/29
I'm willing to read this even though you rewrite it as long as it has the same story line.
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 7 . 1/29
I'm interested in reading this story
MissE3 chapter 7 . 1/10
I like this story and if you want to keep writing it I will definitely continue reading it!
TennisBeat chapter 7 . 1/3
Please update this one im now really curious as to what happens
I love this story please keep it!
FirstWave chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I'm still interested!

I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from - it takes a while to get back into something. I'm glad things are looking up for you.

I'm a huge fan of this fic, so if you DO continue it, I know I'll be reading/reviewing!
aku no tensai chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I am, I am, I AM! Interested in you continuing this story, that is.
I totally understand that you needed to take time away. Stuff happens.
I'm just glad that you're considering continuing this fanfic (if enough people request for it?) at all.
All the best,
-AnT
kkfyfe47 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I still wanna read this! Please continue or rewrite it so I can enjoy it! Thank you so much for not giving up.
Aprilia Echizen chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Long time no see ne
I really looking forward for you to update your story. See you soon ne
Dark Cat Food Lover chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I really enjoy this story. I hope you keep updating it :)
PhantomThiefAngel99230 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I would love to continue reading this story. It seems really interesting. Don't give up!
fanlover18 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Why did ryoma run out like that what's going to happen is atobe going to find out what ryoma has been going through
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
It's laptop, since you can put the computer on your lap. :D
rosy petal1029 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
please post a update! I feel so bad for poor Ryoma. He had to suffer soooooooo much for something that he hadn't do. Why does his mother blame him anyways? Life is so unfair sometimes. And this story hadn't have a update ever since 2012, almost two years! Care to explain? I really really really need a new chapter. This story is just toooooo amazing. Please don't DISCONTINUE it or I swear I would jump off the Eiffel Tower. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE post another story! I can't stand the suspense!
windy day1117 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I'm sorry that I have no suggestions for this story but its only because this fanfiction is perfect! I am very grateful for the fact that this fanfic isn't yaoi. Please post another chapter soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »