Reviews for High School Isn't a Fairy Tale
TTTulula chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
This chapter is great please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
DMITRI not demetri
legeorge02 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Please update!
Lovethisfanfic chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Have u stopped writing this fanfic please don't its really good and I want to find out what happens its really really really amazing and I need to know what's gonna happen in the end
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Please update and finish the story it's really good! Please update soon u wanna know what happens hope to read more soon! :)
ConfusedGirl7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hi HAWTgeek. You are amazing you have this amazing talent and I want to say thanks for sharing it with everyone. The first story I read from you was You've got mail this year and since then I've read so many of your stories. I just finished the first chapter of high school isn't a fairy tale and I agree with you high school isn't a fairy tale. Everyone judges you and talks about you behind your back. It's very bad for me because I'm not popular. I'm the geeky ugly nerd in the class. It's not easy but I like to think the faster school is over I can read your stories;) ps I wish I have good friend as Ella all my friends are now into make up and boys I feel so left behind;(
Lorain swift chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
cinnominbubble chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
a href" . ?imgen&lpver3&ref11" target"_blank"img src" . " border"0" title"Click to get more." /a
raisa864 chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
I have to say, this is amazing! It just feels all real, like how high school dramas are like. To tell you the truth, a few years ago, I probably wouldn't stand someone cheating, or even showing PDA as a couple, but I opened up. This story just made it all jump out to me. Great job, even though there are a few grammar mistakes which you'll fix!
Kenzo123 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
this is a good read :) update soon xx
lilyluna13 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Love it! Update soon pleasseee :)
Whambulance chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Reported. Wrong website.
Wesfanemt333 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Interesting, but what does your story have to do with the movie, A Cinderella Story? That is what this section is for, fanfiction about the movie.
Amberino xoxo chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I am actually beginning to love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!

IlColen chapter 8 . 2/11/2012