Reviews for Green Eyed Wolf Boy
black potter 365 chapter 17 . 42m
Loved this story, normally not a fan of Harry and Ginny together, but this was one of the best I've read with that pairing so thank you for that.
unspoken-desires2u chapter 17 . 1/24
I have read most of your fics and have to say you are a terrific writer, ive enjoyed the ones ive read and this was no exception although i have to say for some reason most of them do seem to end quite abruptly and leaves me feeling like i could have read on and feels a little unfinished but still great work i hope you keep writing for a long time.
andyjhorton chapter 17 . 1/12
Another great story that could be made into more. The only thing i have against your writing is it seems to just end without a full ending.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
A very good story, lots of laughs to be had and especially with the Twins' antics. I can just see Ginny and Harry cuddling, Ginny feeling cold, and Harry shifting into a large furry animal for her to snuggle with.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
" ... Sirius drug Harry to the joke shop." The past tense of "drag" is "dragged," not "drug." To drug someone means to administer a drug or narcotic to him or her. Sorry to nitpick, but I've seen this word misused at least a dozen times in the past few days.

Scrimgeour seems like more of a jerk than usual. I hope he gets set down a few pegs.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
I've never understood why Dumbledore kept Riddle's name a secret. If more people had known who he really was, it might have destroyed his mystique and limited the damage he was able to do the first time around. I understand why Voldemort would want to bury his Muggle connections, but Dumbledore's reasons baffle me.
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
nèeds a sequel/ epilogue Good story
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
xD this will forever be one of my favorites! and the poller bear incident! xD it just made me laugh!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
lmao awesome story
fadewind chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
I just thought you should know, when this story first came out, read this part of your story several times to my son. He is five now and still asks me to tell him the story of the green eyed wolf boy at bed time. I think you could put it in a children's book with pictures and it would be well received. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
I was just thinking about Lucius. I wonder how long it will be before he figures out that no mayhem connected to the Diary has taken place yet. Considering the fact that it is four years later this time and Voldemort has been resurrected, I wonder if the Diary was planted with his knowledge and approval or if Lucy was acting alone. Hmmmmm ...

I wonder where the kids went ... Room of Requirement? Chamber of Secrets? Each of their Common rooms? The kitchens below, with the House-elves?

So ... What's up?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I've read this story before, but it's been so long and I've read so many that I've forgotten what happens to Vernon. I just hope it's really awful, as that is what he deserves.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Why is Albus so shocked? After all, he himself hasn't bothered to check on Harry in ten years. He may have the moral high ground here, but not by much, IMHO.
christine.kagak chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Great chapter! I'm from Alaska and Native, I totally get how hilarious the polar bear situation is funny lol.
Traveler301 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014