Reviews for Green Eyed Wolf Boy
misuky7 chapter 17 . 2/26
It was lovely. :3
Jewel Becky chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
I thought Aragog was male and Mosag was his mate.
trekkifulron chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
A fun read. The polar bear story at the end rocked.
jeannetaylor79 chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
Still getting reviews? "Just the facts Mam" Al of your fics are like stating just the facts. Don't get me wrong please, I'm reading nearly all of them except the Weasley bashing one and none that are at least a bit canon ones. Your works remind me of Documentaries. That said I have enjoyed them immensely. Have a great life.
julie chapter 17 . 10/11/2017
a good laugh, so thanks a lot for writing it 3
peggie chapter 17 . 7/19/2017
Great story-thanks for the fun read. Like the fact that you used so much conversation and made it sound natural.
aptteach123 chapter 17 . 5/11/2017
Great story, didn't really think this had an ending though - kinda ended weirdly. I would have liked to know more about the aftermath of Voldemort losing.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 17 . 2/3/2017
Loved this story; this had a great ending and I'm glad that you got to the end. I've read a bunch that people gave up on or just stopped updating and I'm glad to have found a finished one
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 2/2/2017
Good grins, and nicely done, though I do think you could have worked a more graceful ending. Thanks!
littlesisofpercy chapter 17 . 1/3/2017
ending was abrupt I think a short sequel would be cute if you could
MikeyBlue chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
I'm glad to see Neville being included in the main group of friends. He is one of my favorite characters and very underrated by the teachers and "Gran." She did damage to him similar to what the Dursleys did to Harry in canon (although they did much more) with her constant belittling and denigrating. The big difference is that she actually did love Neville. It's just that she couldn't see his worth, because he was different from what she was expecting.

I've often wondered why Neville didn't want to go into Hufflepuff. After all, his favorite subject was Herbology and his favorite teacher was Sprout, the 'Puffs' Head. Loyalty was definitely his strong suit. Think how he might have grown with a mentor like Cedric Diggory in his early years at Hogwarts. Just idle observations ...
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
... Hermione interrupted. "Ginny you need to study," she said. / If I'd been Ginny, I think I might have told her to butt out. Even if Hermione had been her older sister, which she isn't, she needs to stop being so bossy.

While Hermione isn't a villainess (most of the time, anyway), I find myself becoming increasingly annoyed with her bossiness and lack of boundaries. This is a different Harry, however, so I doubt her usual intrusiveness into his personal business will be an issue. It's fascinating, though, how highlighting those characteristics a bit can make her an annoying character, and REALLY focusing on and developing them can make her downright unpleasant. Just an observation ...
laraquick chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
Very abrupt ending but otherwise, great resolution to the Voldemort problem.
nanaeleanor chapter 17 . 5/13/2016
Cute little story, but quite a sudden ending without a general wrap-up. The most pressing question unanswered was how Harry survived Voldys killing curse since there was no blood sharing from Voldy using Harry's to return, no Elder wand issues, no Horcruxes in Harry to absorb the spell. ?