Reviews for Green Eyed Wolf Boy
peggie chapter 17 . 7/19
Great story-thanks for the fun read. Like the fact that you used so much conversation and made it sound natural.
aptteach123 chapter 17 . 5/11
Great story, didn't really think this had an ending though - kinda ended weirdly. I would have liked to know more about the aftermath of Voldemort losing.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 17 . 2/3
Loved this story; this had a great ending and I'm glad that you got to the end. I've read a bunch that people gave up on or just stopped updating and I'm glad to have found a finished one
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 2/2
Good grins, and nicely done, though I do think you could have worked a more graceful ending. Thanks!
littlesisofpercy chapter 17 . 1/3
ending was abrupt I think a short sequel would be cute if you could
MikeyBlue chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Great
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
I'm glad to see Neville being included in the main group of friends. He is one of my favorite characters and very underrated by the teachers and "Gran." She did damage to him similar to what the Dursleys did to Harry in canon (although they did much more) with her constant belittling and denigrating. The big difference is that she actually did love Neville. It's just that she couldn't see his worth, because he was different from what she was expecting.

I've often wondered why Neville didn't want to go into Hufflepuff. After all, his favorite subject was Herbology and his favorite teacher was Sprout, the 'Puffs' Head. Loyalty was definitely his strong suit. Think how he might have grown with a mentor like Cedric Diggory in his early years at Hogwarts. Just idle observations ...
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
... Hermione interrupted. "Ginny you need to study," she said. / If I'd been Ginny, I think I might have told her to butt out. Even if Hermione had been her older sister, which she isn't, she needs to stop being so bossy.

While Hermione isn't a villainess (most of the time, anyway), I find myself becoming increasingly annoyed with her bossiness and lack of boundaries. This is a different Harry, however, so I doubt her usual intrusiveness into his personal business will be an issue. It's fascinating, though, how highlighting those characteristics a bit can make her an annoying character, and REALLY focusing on and developing them can make her downright unpleasant. Just an observation ...
laraquick chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
Very abrupt ending but otherwise, great resolution to the Voldemort problem.
nanaeleanor chapter 17 . 5/13/2016
Cute little story, but quite a sudden ending without a general wrap-up. The most pressing question unanswered was how Harry survived Voldys killing curse since there was no blood sharing from Voldy using Harry's to return, no Elder wand issues, no Horcruxes in Harry to absorb the spell. ?
nanaeleanor chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
Many fanfics have it that the marked DeathEaters die if Voldy is killed, but I always thought that didn't make sense. Because of his Horcuxes, LV was certain he would be able to return and therefore need his DeathEaters to be waiting for him. He was too smart to have overlooked the possibility that his entire army would die if his body was destroyed and need to amass new ones when he returned.
black potter 365 chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
Loved this story, normally not a fan of Harry and Ginny together, but this was one of the best I've read with that pairing so thank you for that.
unspoken-desires2u chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
I have read most of your fics and have to say you are a terrific writer, ive enjoyed the ones ive read and this was no exception although i have to say for some reason most of them do seem to end quite abruptly and leaves me feeling like i could have read on and feels a little unfinished but still great work i hope you keep writing for a long time.
andyjhorton chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
Another great story that could be made into more. The only thing i have against your writing is it seems to just end without a full ending.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
A very good story, lots of laughs to be had and especially with the Twins' antics. I can just see Ginny and Harry cuddling, Ginny feeling cold, and Harry shifting into a large furry animal for her to snuggle with.