Reviews for A PreExisting Condition
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/21
That Dr. was good. He knew just what to say to put Steve in his place.
Danny on meds is funny. And I can see him looking so small when talking to Steve about finding a replacement. Glad Steve wont accept it though. He only wants Danny to be his 2IC.

Wonder what Rachael would say or think about what happened to Danny.
Lindariddle chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Please write another one in this series .
Linda
atmc35 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
really enjoyed this story, would love to read more of this series
Lulu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great continuation of your seizure verse. I like it very much. good work
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
good one!

like how they try to be there for each other without the other feeling caged by it
Onthnis chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Amazing story... I just Love! The Danny whump and you supply it so well!
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow. Epilepsy can be treated so well, but this was just a whole lot of factors that would make it worse. Steve is right to tell Danny they won't need to replace him. What are the odds of something like this happening again - except on .
EmperialGem21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Aw just a one-shot :p but I loved it nonetheless . It was great!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
oh wow i almost made a happy dance when I got emailed that you had set up new stories. and not only that, no, it was a companion piece to one of my fav stories :). thank you so much for writing this great follow-up. is there maybe even a chance for a part 3? (4, 5, 6, ...) :)
TMVH50 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Loved the story. Always up for some hurt Danny. And this scenario has got to be a worst case situation for Steve with him not being able to stop Danny's torture. I think you did a great job keeping them in character, too!

Feel free to keep the stories coming :-)
Hawaii5-0 Fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Great! Loved your story, I am a fan of Hurt!Danno Comfort!Steve storys. I just love how these two complete each other ;-)
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great job! Nothing like a little story with some owies and then some bonding! Love it!