Reviews for Thanatopsis
gwid chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
After I read all of that story at once, I loved it :)
Couldnt let go off my tablet...until I finished ;)

I like the memories of the team and Tims near dead experience the most

Just a really great story
Midnight1906 chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
_
Trinkies chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
This was beautiful. Another wonderful story. I'm so glad I found you here in fanfiction. I am now most definitely a fan of your work. :) I love McGee here. And the whole team as well. Everyone was just right. Thank you so much.
puppypants chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Good story, thanks
talulababy chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
Just finished this. And I have to tell you that it's a great story. I really like your writing style. Your words are flowing, the plot is very intriguing. And I wish you kept Tim's psychic ability and make this into a 'verse.

Anyway, I put your WIP on my alert.I love to read more from you. And congrats on this one.
FirePony16 chapter 22 . 2/6/2012
Awesome story, a really interesting read. So McGee can't see spirits anymore?
Koru413 chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
Very cool story!

I very much enjoyed the Tim/Tony interactions. I like the two of them together in this type of setting, where they actually talk to each other and relate to each other beyond "stupid boy antics" (quote from a friend of mine).

You did a great job with the characterizations, and I'm going to go check out the rest of your stories.
68luvcarter chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
Wonderful story and I love Tony getting all protective and clingy.
Timmy'sgirl1796 chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed the ending. So so glad that Tim stayed, because it just wouldnt be the same without him! I know that usually we are looking for advice to make it better, but it was just SO good!
Loes-chan chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
Ofcourse I'll review!

It was a good story. I enjoyed reading it and you answered all of my questions. :)

Keep writing, because you're good!

Xx
diana teo chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
I love seeing the team come together... :)

Thanks for the ride!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
Yay, congratulations! Great ending to a super story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
While that was a fantastic ending, I have to admit, it feels like it isn't quite over, like maybe you are setting up for a sequel? :p Ok, maybe thats just me and wishful thinking, but a sequel would be awesome. I really loved this story and I can't tell you how sad I am to see it coming to an end.
Maudlin Mush chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
excellent ending! I can see the entire crew would touch base every night! I enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing your talent!
attyboy chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
I almost dropped the story when the "supernatural" thread began, but I'm glad I didn't. You made it all very believable and more about emotions and relationships. Well done. Looking forward to more from you.