Reviews for Loss to Love & Shadow to Light
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Sweet and wonderful and a beautiful and perfect Jacob fixing the girl he loves. And she loves him back. So wonderful.
mimi chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful story and excellently written. Truly.
Chat1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved that! If you ever get bored, it would be nice to see a follow up to this story, detailing Bella and Jacob when Jacob changes :)
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Everytime I read your stories I am left speechless and all I can say is wow! Wow! That was such a beautiful story. You have a way with words. I literally get lost reading and want more and more. Jacob is always the perfect everything!
bmthespian chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great story
Austryn Thompson chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was a really great story! I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you make more like it, you're really talented.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That's kind of sweet and innocent, sort of :)

Nice depiction of teenager Bella, Jacob here very lovable but he is too responsible for 16 y.o. ;)
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hi,

Before starting with the review, I'd like to thank you for participating on Printing Paws' first contest, and to tell you to stay tunned to our blog because we'll be announcing the winners soon.

Now the review...

Your story was very touching, and yet, very sweet. You have done an incredible job here. I love how Jake was there for Bella the whole time.

Great job!

Stella.
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
that was a great story. from the beginning i was expecting it to be jake telling people bella's story because she died in the end. i was glad that it was a happy ending
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was so sweet. Of course Jacob can help Bella through a dark time. He is her sun! :) I love that she has a support system that includes friends, family, and the pack.
jul5857 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Are you going to continue this or was it a one-shot?

My vote is to continue it!

Like that she's slowly opening up to him.

Funny how Billy could 'just tell' what his son had done!
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great job!
MistC chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
What a sweet and touching story. I absolutely loved it.
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow! Heartfelt to the extreme! I loved it! I couldn't imagine having to get over the death of my mother! I am one of the fortunate ones to still have her in my life!

This was emotion provoking and though it was a hard read I appreciate your talent!

Just wonderful!
Lady Forrest chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very powerful scene. Love the way you wrote it. Well done. :)