Reviews for Which Bar the Way Out
beccaspad chapter 1 . 2/4
asdfghjkl That was the fucking vutest thing I've read in a long long time. Great job, that's awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
A wondeful story. Amd the end is so sweet.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Awwww geez. That one grabbed my heart and squeezed! I loved it. xo
mngrue chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was lovely. Just, lovely. Thank you :)
Keiou chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Aw, what a nice story :)
I like the idea and how you converted(?) it. I'm curious about what it's like in Lucifer's cage but I always imagined it as a dark, little room- or space- or something xD So I can comprehend Sam's misery. Angsty AND sick Sam...such a nice combi.
You're not using much detaills and describe the story more generally. But I like it! Going in details at this story would produce one million chapters I think. So much is happening and so much time is passing there.
The nasties part (for Sam and Dean) is the one Sam is in his bed crying and not noticing Dean. That's just mean...but...so fantastic.
And then he recovers and Dean takes him to that cabin. Aw, that's a great imagination. It sounds so cosy. Since it's the SPN universe I thought it's a little creepy with the woods and the lake and so on. xD But imagine wherever they are no scary monsters and stuff are close and everything is fine. I'm enjoying this vision.

Okay, I wish I could go more in the detail but my sentences are weird enough(at least it's what I'm thinking '_') and this would make it worse. xD I hope you are understanding what I'm saying. Thank you for that nice fanfic.
Greets, Keiou
(AH! I almost forgot...it was funny to read Dean saying: "Gesundheit" Haha xD Although it made me jump when I first saw it. Hihi)
daleaikman chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great big brother caring story.
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my god, this story is so beautiful! The ending was just perfect- oh my god, it's so good!
sam's folly chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow. Great story. You capture Sam and Dean's characters so perfectly!
die Autorin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love the story... Love how distraught dean is about Sams condition "But I just got him back," awesome... I love caring dean and what dean does for Sam.. The story is well written and i enjoyed reading it
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was really, really good. I love your Supernatural fics. Your characterization of Dean was spot on, and that moment in the end when he's shaken by how ill Sam is made me choke up a little, too. Poor Sammy. You're awesome.
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww... This is so sad but so hopeful at the same time. I love the way that you write both of the boys, and that even though this is a somewhat depressing concept you definitely put a hopeful spin on it and focus on the positive rather than the negative to keep it from being too depressing for life. Great story.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great story! Sammy, sick and troubled. Dean, just trying to fix his brother. The journey was fraught with tension with a very satisfying conclusion (cabins can solve anything). : ) Oh, boys.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Absolutely lovely fic! That brought tears to my eyes. I really thought this is a hopeless situation... how could Sam get better like this anywhere? But you just proved again that Dean is the best brother ever. A glassed-in veranda... just perfect! Loved it so much, goes right to my favourites! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very good story. It makes sense that Sam would be claustrophobic, and being hospitalized and having to be restrained for his own good would not really be a help. Dean has found the perfect place for Sam to recuperate. Lovely brotherly caring here!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved this story! Dean is so caring and thoughtful and helping Sam to get better and over his hell tour. Thank you for sharing!