Reviews for What Happened to Mister America?
Elasywe chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS!

Alfred is my favourite character and I LOVE how he was portrayed in this fic. Amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful. I could go on.

I love the part with Blue, it...it was really sweet! I loved the line:

"Jus' close yer eyes, son. We'll be there soon."

because I can relate to it. I think we've all had those days.

I'm in programming right now, so I should probably get back. I'm part of The Table, so thanks for reviewing my story!

Elasywe
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is so awesome!

I just got done reading Huck Finn, and now I have to turn in my essay on Monday (well my rough draft at least). I'm screwed cause I haven't started. Lol.

And you're not the only one worried about the elections. ;P
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Interesting! w
King Cerulean chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
It was actually a really nice read. I do hope you continue since things rarely get done in the first chapter. A lot of questions I need to ask but I'll refrain from going into it. So constructives. Well, I had faced a similar problem in your writing that for me it seems rather unsatisfactory. Truth be told, first chapters are always like that. Maybe one thing that lacks is focus. Even though you are presenting an omnipresent kind of view, it would be best if you could focus onto one character to make your readers more attached to the story. But like I said, first chapters rarely can explain things. You have my subscription in return I do hope you continue your story.