Reviews for Kneels Before God
Klaske chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
... Buggers? Come on, please don't curse like that, it's not nice and it doesn't sound natural in that context. Do you even know what it means?
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was oddly beautiful...
serpensortia863 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Wow...

That was really, really beautiful and poetic and haunting, and I really don't feel like I can articulate anything after reading that except... wow. I really love Aziraphale's angsty views on the Fall, and the way God speaks to him, and it's just all so... wonderful that I just can't quite describe why.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
chickens chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I need to read this again when the TV isn't blaring in the other room. But what I was able to focese on I liked
Juniper James chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow..
took my breath away
Fayth chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Oh. Wow. This is... this is so beautiful, I can't even begin to describe it.
It's so incredibly well written. I loved your narrative style, your use of imagery... everything. My absolute favourite line has to be "Until you woke one morning wanting to taste a demon like apple-flesh on your lips." That was just perfect.
In short, this is a wonderful fic. Now I have to go and read the rest of your work...
(And yes, I know I'm reviewing this a long time after it was posted- hope you still get this review!)
Nyght chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Absolutely amazing! I normally don't read these that are so long, I just copy and paste them, read them later when I'm bored at work or something. But I was intruguied, since I've always liked the whole Aziraphale confession thing. Everything worked it really well with everything else. Write something or else, because your talent is amazing!
BluePard chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Beautiful description and use of repetition...very little else I can say at the moment.
Verna-S chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Sad, but realistic. _;
Alseid chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Puh-zah! Wow, great Azirphale fic- it's going on my favourites.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This is so very sad... I feel terrible for Aziraphale; you just pulled me into this and threw me into his guilt, his feelings, inasmuch as a human can understand an angel. I love this.
Ellie chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
::cries::
James Raymond Pickwick chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Wow...that was simply incredible...whoa. Just. Whoa. Tres magnificant!
Meltiarn chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I feel rather breathless.

Thankyou - this was beautiful.

I hope to read more of your work!
Amalin chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
OMFG. Excuse me while I catch my breath. No, I still can't breathe, and I'm stunned into complete awe. Just, wow. How can I possibly sum up everything I loved about this, when every single phrase was glittering? "He always felt like a dusty road..." "...the Eden of your life was without a snake." What he saw in Adam's and Eve's eyes, the entire confession, "...not a matter of good or evil but of self." The entire three paragraphs that described Eden, and before Eden, were gorgeous. I can't even begin to express. The pigeon, her suffering, and holy hell, the bits on Love. "Love was sharing the Apple, lip to lip and thigh to thigh."

*still stunned* "Love was like flying backwards..." I can't speak enough. I can't possibly tell you how much this moved me. And the end, the three Hail Mary's and the candles, the... *sobs* That was just so. Amazingly. Brilliant. The words, the meaning. Just, wow.

It more than took my breath away, it stole out the delight in breathing and replaced it with this. I...I absolutely venerate you. Yes. Wow. *stares*