Reviews for Much Ado About Hogwarts
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
YUCK! HE STOPPED HER MOUTH! SHE'S AN OLD LADY WITH GRAY HAIR! GRAY! 2O YEARS OLDER THEN HIM! OH NO! hee hee hee
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Truly, this was just so enjoyable! Of course, the fact that we know our main characters being played by two such great thesps as Dame Maggie and Alan Rickman really adds to it. If I tried to pull out my favourite lines, I'd end up copying the whole thing into the review. A thing of beauty that need to be put in my favourite without further "ado". Thank you. I go to work now with a lighter heart!
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved how you kept them perfectly in character; especially Severus who had some of the greatest sarcastic lines. I also liked how similar the story was to Much Ado About Nothing (other than the fact that the story's based on them performing the play) since Severus fell in love with Minerva the same way Benedick fell in love with Beatrice. Then of course I got the mental image of him jumping around in a fountain like Kenneth Branagh did in the movie. Thank you for the mental image, and thank you especially for this amazing story!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I liked the bit about albus eyes twinkling but no one noticing because they're already so twinkly, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
that was great. think u could make some more snapeXminerva stories for me. thanx
Yue Sai chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Lol, Much Ado About Nothing is also one of my favorites of Shakespeare play. Great job as the ending was wonderful. Thank you for sharing a lovely piece of fiction with my two favorite characters. Well done and I hope to read more from you soon. Take care!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is brilliant! This is my favourite of Shakespeare's plays, and it really fits with the characters.

I thought you wrote Minerva and Severus really well.

A very nice piece :)
Lydia chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved this! To short maybe but wonderful none the less! Very well done deary!
Oh-Johanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
1. I love this play, especially with Emma Thompson. I did have some trouble imagining Severus in the role of such a bubbling, humorous character, but I think you made it work by leaving out most of the actual play itself.

The transition, however, of Severus's indifference-to-the-point-of-hostility to this thoughts building and eventually Minerva driving him distraction was absolutely perfect. There was a sincerity about it that made it so very believable, and its progression seamless.

I really enjoyed reading this. And I also really liked Minerva's coy nature throughout. It made it that much more fun.
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Thanks for the story. It had some nice humor. I have never seen Salad Days but have heard of it and liked the way you gave it a nod, also the Branagh/Thompson film is one of the best Much Ado About Nothing I have seen.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was tremenous fun. Your casting is inspired - of all the roles and especially of Minerva and Severus. I'll never be able to read the play again without hearing Rickman and Smith /g/.

I do a lot of amateur acting, and I can only say that my witch's hat is off to any group, amateur or pro, that can pull off a Shakespeare play with only six rehearsals!

"but Severus did not even notice, at first because he was too astonished, then because he was too interested, and finally because he was just a bit too desperate for air."

Haha! Love the pacing on this line and the build-up to the end.

"There was no way, not in any hell he could think to name (and there were quite a few)"

Very Severus.
SlythSilverDoeInPJ's chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was so fun to read! Much Ado About Nothing is my favorite as well and I just loved reading it with these quarrelsome duo. I actually thought about them a little when reading the play XDD

Thanks for sharing, it was a very good story!
tartan-angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
My goodness. You have managed to combine two of my greatest loves in a single, beautifully-written story. I applaud you, my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is incredible, I have no words for it. You used my favorite fandom, play writer and pairing. I shall leave you a better review when I have the time but this was one of the best things to start my day with. Thank you.

I do hope to see more of you, you're a talented writer and one of the few I actually like when writing about Minerva and Severus.