Reviews for Scarlet Butterfly
anonymous purple angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Robin is an idiot. What else is there to say? He doesn't realize that Starfire is the love of his life until she's dead. The story was well written. Robin just had to be an idiot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Killing characters, geez. You're developing a pattern lately, and whatever is bothering you ... well, I hope you get past it or through it or something. Soon.

That aside, you write effectively. Robin makes bad decisions. Having been a male in his early twenties (a long time ago) and looking back at my own decision-making capacity, I can't find it in my heart to blame him too deeply. I made what was arguably the worst decision of my life at the age of 25, but it was only the most egregious in a long series of truly breathtaking boneheadedness.

(I'll give you "Author's License" in making Kori weak without her emotions ... but that ain't necessarily so. Tanaraneans are simply much tougher than humans. That is *increased* through their emotions, but it takes a lot to hurt one, even asleep.)
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Not good for a Friday afternoon, you just had to go rip my heart out didn't you.

Poor Starfire.

Gonna go cry in a corner for a while. Then write a torture Robin fic. You only have yourself to blame.

Cheers

Kry
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Dang Faith, that was depressing. I mean the story was good and you captured Robin's emotions well, but it was still depressing. If he didn't know after three years that he loved her, then he was hopeless any way.