Reviews for Leader of Men
SasuFann chapter 1 . 8/22
i really like this fanfic. you should make some more chapters. i am sure other people will enjoy this too. great thinking by the way!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 6/4
THE FUCK! *violent twitch and faints*
Lavi: *looks her over* I think you broke her.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
wow.. im still kinda shocked that naruto died.. and how sasuke was required to kill him _ i say sasuke should be a bit more unstable about naruto's death.. make him kind of depressed and even more brooding.. and then have naruto come into his dreams to cheer him up and give him hope! or something like that lol. mm... you probably aren't updating again.. but i hope you do! this has potential! never seen a story quite like this before.
Shujin1 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I sincerely hope you consider continuing this. It is a very unique premise, promises to have long reaching implications and is well written.
anon chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Very good!
Sasuke75249 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
that was good let me know when u make the third chapter
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is a good and interesting story! Please update soon!
Kage no Ryunin chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
The scene with Jiraiya made me almost cry. Please continue.
Shuuwai chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Interesting idea yet.. I don't know if I'm going to love it
Erza Fullbuster LOVE chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
me gusto mucho el capi! porfa continualo
Wraith chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Like it, keep going.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
love it can not wait for more
The King in White chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm pretty glad that I checked out your profile after you reviewed on my story.

This is pretty damn awesome.

I read a couple of weeks back a story in which Itachi was chosen for Godaime Hokage, and I've been mulling over Sasuke-Hokage for a while, but to actually see that someone has published it is pretty sweet.

Looking forward to your next update.
Sara chapter 1 . 2/21/2012

This is so promising! I hope you will write more soon!

I am also curious why you 'get rid off' Sakura so quickly? Will she come back into the story at one point or another (even if she is not a shinobi anymore)? Will there be a ceremony for Naruto? What will the other rooky think about all that (Naruto's death, Sasuke's special training, his engagment with Kurenai)? What is Kakashi's feeling (shouldn't he be devastated for letting his student died)?

So please, keep writing, I am very curious about where this is going!

James-Elemental Hero Duelist chapter 1 . 11/21/2011