Reviews for Of Like Minds
zdiomidov chapter 1 . 5/24
I wish someone would just give me names like that...
Nonke Boke chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was simply brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I like this!
Emeraldworld chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this it made me so happy.
Netherman14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Makes me wonder, maybe I am Asexual?
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Totally agree with the similarities between BBC Sherlock and movie Snape!
JellyBubble chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love this and want a longer full-fledged fic! Especially the interactions and reactions of people between and about Harry and Edwina. And Harry researching asexuality.

And of course Sherlock and John and how they're doing in the castle.

: ) well done on a brilliant and insightful window into another world.
Miss Edith chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I can only wish my discovery of myself had been this easy
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wwwwwait. If Sherlock is Snape then who is John? Lily? Who? I must know!
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yay! I am an active member of the HP fandom, and your characterization of Harry is a bit AU but still spot-on. Thank you for writing this!
biblioholic chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Interesting story.

I too had a friend who pointed out how eerily similar Sherlock is to Snape (voice, disposition, manner and all).

Rate 8/10
FernandelDeLaFrance chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Amusing little vignette. Well-written, and it keeps Harry and Sherlock completely in character. Thanks for giving us a great one-shot - and if it raises attention for a good cause, all the better!
Yours sincerely,
Fernandel.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I thought I was the only one! Swooping around in a big black coat dramatically and that ridiculously deep voice constantly ridiculing everyone... they're the same person, seriously.

I suppose Sherlock would be VERY unhappy with a disabled mobile, and I love that he has resorted to simply shouting very loudly.

Asexuality is something people find alarmingly difficult to accept, and I'm happy young Harry has found an ally. This is a well-written and sensitive short fic, overall, and I enjoyed it.
klayn chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
So this isn't so much a review as OMWG YOU KNOW ABOUT ASEXUAL AWARENESS WEEK COME HERE AND LET ME HUG YOU.
Streetwise chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is the single most unexpected but delightful little fic I've ever read. I've now become very fond of the idea of Harry Potter being asexual. Thanks for this very lovely thing.