Reviews for Here? Now? With You?
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 5/13
Awww so cute!
Alice chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh my goodness. I laughed so hard. You perfectly captured the ridiculousness that is Wally. So often we try and fantasize this hidden charm and suave guy that will surprise you with a waltz (or at least I do...), but the real Wally is just a crazy, klutzy dancer:P Your discription of his dancing was perfection. Thank you for making me laugh out loud an putting a stupid smile on my face:)
KoteSkirata chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow, I love this. It's spectacular, and hilarious, and in character. This rocks.
mid-morning rain chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
The souvenir comment , priceless.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awh, how fluffy. :3

I'll have to disagree with that one bit about the killer heels, though. XP
usoverlooked chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is so damn cute! Like, I tried to think of a more eloquent way to put it but this is straight-up cute so I'll leave it at that.
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love this story! It makes you laugh at the moves there pulling, blush with Artemis, and giggle like a school girl while keeping them in character and twisting in just a hint of romance the possibility of more. I am really glad that I found it and thank you for writing it.

SMM
Ferretsoup chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Asdfghjkl; Souviner omg this is hilarious. I love it.

Love love love.
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was fantastic. I absolutley loved. One of the funniest thing's i've read in a while. I absolutely loved Artemis's voice through out and all her little nicknames for the others. "Wonder ninja" was probably my favorite. I also loved the interaction between her and Wally, their banter was very amusing. And the dancing scene was just flat out hysterical. This totally made my night. Great Work!
alexthegreat123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aw! That was cute! I liked it!
avatarlover95 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful! Hilariously written and deliciously clever allusions. Major love.
Celadon Catamount chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Ahaha! That was cute! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was reading! xD

Write on - Celadon Catamount
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is precious! The whole "boy meets girl at a ball and charms her off her feet" idea is common to the point of being cliche, but you but a whole new spin on it, which makes it unique and original. I loved the interaction between Wally and Artemis. The way that Wally scanned the room for a dance partner other than Artemis before giving up and finally asking her seems very in sync with his character. I also loved the last line "Souvenir" lol. Very well done.