Reviews for Rewarding Soundwave
More please
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 7 . 2/10
please write more!
Kat chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
This is REALLY amazing! You did a really great job writing this. I hope you write more soon... And I DO mean SOON... No pressure. :D
Neo chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I love it
magnolia glass chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I'm really sad you aren't continuing this. Your other stuff is great. You are a very talented storyteller. It's just that it's so hard to find good ones with Optimus in general. (I find him kind of boring compared to the other bots.) But I get it. I'm in rut too with one of my stories. As in I haven't updated in a year, rut. _
Vocaloid Wolf chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Super good ! 3
SmilingAnne chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Dear JenKristo,
Awww... When I read the first chapter I could just imagine Soundwave sleeping: Visor off, tentacles wrapped around him, curled into a fetal position and his thump in his mouth. If I could draw better I would have drawn a picture of this ;) Your story rocks! Go on like this me likes!
friendly greetings

1deadpool101 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
new chapter pleaseee
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Oooh bossy little prime
Ka chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
What, no drama about how when Optimus returns, Orion's memories might be gone? No conflicting loyalty for Soundwave between Decepticons and the side that has Orion? No issues with angry Autobots being all startled over Soundwave?
Believe me, conflict in your story is not over yet.

Now pick up that pen again, pretty pretty please? I've seen too many good fic end on an open chapter and not any kind of closure at all. Even if it's just a measly summary of "this would happen in this world".
Yashida chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Please, this is a good story, it really should be continued.

Won't you please update?
silverflame chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
nu-noooooooo! i has sad feels now. T-T
silverflame chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
aahhhh, so slenderwave DOES have a face.
BeeSamusnChief chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
this is awesome
Greekmythologygirl2000 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Hey u gotta do more chapters!