Reviews for Dorks
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
HA! TOO CALM AND SANE! HAHAHAHAHA! I can very well see that. It must be hard.
Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Brilliant idea! I love stories that include smart, nerdy Wally and Dick. I was disappointed that the first season of YJ had so little of this. I can also picture the team (minus Robin) being completely baffled, because Wally always acts like such an idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Since wally is a science Olympian he should also know advance math since you need a lot of equations for science. So he should be a bit on par with am mathlete. a calculator can only get you so far
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I can see that, the only thing is in Science Olympiad you can only be in four events and Wally's in five.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Cool story
xxcolorguardxx79 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love stories that play up Dick and Wally's nerdiness!

And btw, a Mathlete is almost literally the math equivalent of a Science Olympiad, although a bit less hands on. Competitive exams on advanced math and whatnot.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It's awesome.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That's true, isn't it?
stormygirl335 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
haha, i loved it! it would have been funny though had they accidentaly stumbled across robs secret identity somehow :P
MysticSpeedForce1234 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
i think Wally and Robin are the smartest people on the team. i hate it that they make Wally look like such an idiot flirting with Megan all the time. Whenever they show stupid, flirty Wally i groan and face palm myself waiting for his flirtiness to end already it's like "Wally, she has a boyfriend get over her already!"
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
aww how sweet. their geekyness astounds artemis. and they o trashed roy-boy!
Alemantele chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
:D awesome! LOVE nerdy!Rob and Wally!

Lemme guess, you're a Science Olympian? Dunno if the term mathlete exists but

n squared-1 n squared and smaller denominator equals larger number. Correct math but definitely not high leveled. Sorry, I'm kinda a math nerd myself XD.

Anyways, your story rocked! You're an awesome writer! Keep up the good job! :D

Ale
Alemantele chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
:D awesome! LOVE nerdy!Rob and Wally!

Lemme guess, you're a Science Olympian? Dunno if the term mathlete exists but

Anyways, your story rocked! You're an awesome writer! Keep up the good job! :D

Ale
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
"Do you think Daddybats would murder us?"

Fav line right there ;) and your right, Wally was a badass during the Red Tornado fiasco :D
because i can chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
im a nerd (not even remotely dorky) so i have no idea what your talking about what the heck does n stand for anyway it was not to bad though since my brothers a mather or whatever i read and watch tv so yeah "sigh" but the writeing was good but i wish artimis had a problem at the party and you discribed the boys compitition