Reviews for Spare Me
silverfoxkurama chapter 24 . 10/2
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi just wanna say i just recently got in to daryl glenn and im glad this is my first are we gonna c this from glenns POV? any way cant wait for an update
trexlyn chapter 24 . 4/28
weecookie chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely love this story, its the second time I've read it. Can't wait for the next chapter xD
LadyCece chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Shit's getting real. Hopefully uou'll update soon!
Vieillebique chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
Please la suite ! Its the first story which i read in english. Its hard, and the translater (reverso) are bad... En plus je suis nul également pour écrire en anglais donc je fais la suite de ma review en français ;p
J'ai adorée, j'ai commencée à la lire en français grâce à une traduction mais elle en est au chapitre 3 ou 4 et je ne pouvais pas attendre la suite ! Nous n'avons pas beaucoup de Glenn Daryl en français ce que je déplore. Mais ce que j'aime pardessus tout c'est que tu respecte bien le caractère des personnages ! J'adore vraiment donc bonne continuation !

In fact i said : i love this story, Please i want for more.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Loved the chapter! I wonder who's going to make the first move. :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Loved the chapter! I like that you had Daryl enjoy stargazing, kind of cool for someone like him. I am so glad that it was Shane and them, though I am wondering who the other survivors are. I know Lori and Carl is there since Shane is there, but I wonder if Andrea and Amy will be entering soon. Guess I'll find out later in the story, or possibly the next chapter. :)
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Loved the chapter! I am loving that Merle is somewhat in character, I don't know if he has anything against other races in the actual show, but this is still good. I wonder if the group will be a bunch of strangers or if it will be Shane and them. :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is interesting. I like the idea of the pairing, so this will probably be a good read. The grammar and spelling are correct, so I at least know that you actually know how to write. You wouldn't believe how many stories I read with this pairing that were riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. :)
emmylia6 chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
i really like this story, it's one of the best walkding dead stories i've ever read. please update soon
Abik chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
Awesome chapter, Im excited to see what Daryl does with this info.
Little Karma chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
its gonna kill Daryl when he see's Sophia, can't wait to see more; like what shane was really up too.
Epipen chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Ahhhh! I had lost track of this story for awhile, but I am so glad I found it again! (This update was actually what prompted me to find it. I get email notifications when you update! 8D ) I was all the way back in chapter like 19 and sooooo much has happened. I'm not sure what you really had planned before, something along the lines of Glenn breaking Daryl's heart but yeah. I like this new direction! It gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies. Especially since this last TWD ep just kinda made me want to scream at the screen. Anyway I love it! I can't wait to see how you play the walkers in the barn and just I'm so excited! It's like waiting for the new episode to come out all over again! I would also like to take this time to point out that your writing has also improved over the time you have been writing this story! 3
Mya Uzo chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
These two are adorable.
ladyamen chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
im dissappointed :(

i give you very high credits of daryls pov thats kinda hard to get it right and for the most part you did an amazing job here
very high credits for the story and the stretching, but with chapter 7 you ruined EVERYTHING which was so fantastic

you simply made daryl gay in denying and like a light bumb switched on just longing for glenn
its like from 0 to 100 in no time

-.- its like you threw every tension or waiting for the slow development of their feelings out of the window, now its just a question when will they hump each other :/