Reviews for All for Naught
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Even better! Save Willow from herself, I'm guessing.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is so awesome-sauce. I'm a little depressed that Tara is gay though.. cuz I have a major crush on D & want to see him get some actioonnnn! ahahaha... but this is interesting enough so far to read without any need for romance.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
The ending was so sad-I mean, had to happen, obviously, but so heartbreaking.

This series of one-shots was just fantastic, and a pleasure to read and reread. It's such an original premise, and Tara doesn't get nearly enough time to shine in crossovers. It's so odd how you can almost picture this really being the future!verse for BtVS. Wonderful job!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
very good
Mija chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I've never read any Vampire D fics. So this was a nice way to start. Thanks for writing, was a fun read.
EyeCandy432 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I rlly like it. Are you still gonna do that Alucard's Daughter Story you wrote? I really like it :(
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Using the Amazons' capital as the clue was excellent. I pretty much spent this whole installment chanting, "SpikeSpikeSpike!" He makes such a nice addition to this little team. Well done!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Oh, gosh, the title of this one was great, using Tara's pet name for Willow. Poor, poor Spike, having to suffer all this time just to make the pieces fall into place. I loved the description of Dark Willow, she's magnificent and just fits so well into D's verse.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I loved that you worked Stonehenge into this story, and how you're, bit by bit, giving us more information on how the world got to be this way. And, yes, that leather duster is indeed squee-inducing.
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
interesting story you got here...please update again soon...i like it...keep up the good work
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I 3 this so much... Such a perfectly perfect crossover leaving so many unanswered questions about the fate of ...well, everything. :D I can't wait for more to be posted from this universe one day. D having the 'moment' when Tara brought up Dracula's time in Sunnydale was hilarious, as was Willow giving the Andrew shout-out.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm so happy you adopted this story idea! :D I really enjoyed re-reading it. The more I think about it, the more that Tara's mannerisms fit so perfectly well into the VHD universe.
renaid chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I can't wait to see where you are going with this because, hello, weird! But interesting all the same.
fireinu chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i like the fanfic. i all sow like the way you blended the two universes together so far.
renaid chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
The premise is fascinating. I'd love to see what you'd do if you continued.