Reviews for Please Help
Dilligas762 chapter 1 . 3/18
Looking forward to reading this one.
Caressed-by-Ice chapter 1 . 2/2
please update soon!
Lover of Emotions chapter 17 . 1/30
leave it for when inspiration hits you once more.
FCTSyndrome chapter 17 . 1/9
I hope you continue this! I may be interested in re-doing this story myself, but I would like to get the stories I have going completed first.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I have never read a cross over like this its entertaining
WRose chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
really
lilyflower101 chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
can you please tell me when someone takes over if you do give it up in the end.
jetbstraub chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I'll adopt it if you are looking to put it up. Let me know and I'll send you my e-mail to send me the story.
Dreamwind1 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
This is a good story but you are in need of a beta fairly badly. The plot is good, as is the characterization, it is the technical aspects that need help.
daisybell101 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
I love this! Please finish or adopt it out. I am interested
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
I'll do it if no one else does
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
you have a sick mind
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
why the twins? always the twins are good guys. doesn't anybody remember that they had the map during the Chamber of Secrets? it could have been used to watch outfor suspious activity during the tmes of the attacks. and with so many Muggle-born students getting hurt, even their younger brother's friend, you'd think they'd have handed it over to the Headmaster before someone got killed. them being Gryffindors you'd thin they'd do the honorable thing. but no. just ignore the chance of a student dying just to keep their prank tool. and let's not forget about Pettygrew. didn't he ever show up on the map when they were at school? first when Percy had Scabbers and then Ron? do't think i'll ever get of how two seemingly smart boys could have missed something like that. or was it another plothole of Rowlings'?
mithrilandtj chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
Don't you dare give up!
guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
I was so happy to see an update, but sad when it was not a chapter, but really happy to read that you are not just dropping this story. And if you do put it up for adoption I hope the perosn does as well as you on the story. :D