Reviews for Please Help
SecretSpells chapter 10 . 9/18
I hope you are able to get the inspiration you need to continue the story.
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/5
Hello i am just started reading and i already find this very intresting, however i would like to point out the strangeness of Harry asking what time it is only to later have a watch (If i read correctly) Mabye it would be better for there to be a clock in the park or a nearby church. All the best for all future writing adventures
God of the Challenge chapter 4 . 4/7
Master gave Harry a sock. Harry is free.
Beccann chapter 17 . 2/10
Please continue!
CMBrockett chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
The story is hard and painful, but a great read for anyone who loves angst/hurt/comfort. I am sorry you lost your inspiration for it and freely acknowledge that I do not have the creativity to be a writer. If anyone does adopt this story, especially with the conditions you included, please add another author's note that will help me find it.
The cat's crazy chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
*bursts out laughing* oh my god, you typed the wrong word and it's totally hilarious! XD
Fluffernutter: yes, fish is totally hilafious.
You talk weird.
Fluffernutter: you type weird.
Zela3 chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Aw. I hope you find inspiration for this story again. If however it does get adopted then I would love it if you could add a chapter with the name of the author who adopted it so I can at least see some type of ending for this story. Thanks!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
spk chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
OMG! That's all I can say over and over. I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a road block because this story is fantastic so far. I would like to suggest that you note in the above story description "UP FOR ADOPTION". It is extremely disappointing to get so into a story and then to suddenly hit the last chapter to find out it's been abandoned and not just a WIP. I beg you to do this for your readers. :)
lmill123 chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
I just came across your story and I love what you have wirtten and I hope that you will continue on with it. If it has been adopted, I hope that you will let us know who had done so. So that we can follow this story.
Dilligas762 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Looking forward to reading this one.
Caressed-by-Ice chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
please update soon!
Lover of Emotions chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
leave it for when inspiration hits you once more.
FCTSyndrome chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
I hope you continue this! I may be interested in re-doing this story myself, but I would like to get the stories I have going completed first.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I have never read a cross over like this its entertaining