Reviews for Please Help
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 17 . 7/2
PLEASE CONTINUE!
spk chapter 17 . 5/9
OMG! That's all I can say over and over. I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a road block because this story is fantastic so far. I would like to suggest that you note in the above story description "UP FOR ADOPTION". It is extremely disappointing to get so into a story and then to suddenly hit the last chapter to find out it's been abandoned and not just a WIP. I beg you to do this for your readers. :)
lmill123 chapter 17 . 4/22
I just came across your story and I love what you have wirtten and I hope that you will continue on with it. If it has been adopted, I hope that you will let us know who had done so. So that we can follow this story.
Dilligas762 chapter 1 . 3/18
Looking forward to reading this one.
Caressed-by-Ice chapter 1 . 2/2
please update soon!
Lover of Emotions chapter 17 . 1/30
leave it for when inspiration hits you once more.
FCTSyndrome chapter 17 . 1/9
I hope you continue this! I may be interested in re-doing this story myself, but I would like to get the stories I have going completed first.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I have never read a cross over like this its entertaining
WRose chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
really
lilyflower101 chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
can you please tell me when someone takes over if you do give it up in the end.
jetbstraub chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I'll adopt it if you are looking to put it up. Let me know and I'll send you my e-mail to send me the story.
Dreamwind1 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
This is a good story but you are in need of a beta fairly badly. The plot is good, as is the characterization, it is the technical aspects that need help.
daisybell101 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
I love this! Please finish or adopt it out. I am interested
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
I'll do it if no one else does
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014