Reviews for Parallel Care
Cstan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was a sweet fic. I loved the banter between Amethyst Cat and Yubel and you made it quite clear that the Gem Beasts and Yubel will never be friends but they can at least cooperate.

See you next time.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Adreus chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Eep, I was so excited to see this on the front page of GX fic! The atmosphere you crafted was wonderful, as was the conversation between the two. I liked your description of their silence - not comfortable, but not awkward - very much. :)
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I enjoyed reading this. Everyone was in character and the conversation between Yubel and Amethyst Cat was very believable. Good job.
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Excellent work, Heleentje! This fic truly captures Amethyst and Yubel's snark and tension wonderfully; both are so enveloping and entertaining.

I also like the mutual understanding they come to, and the conversation just seems so…them, for lack of a better term. Just how they seem to understand one another eventually, and just want their loved ones to be happy.

I saw no grammar mistakes, and the characters were portrayed as they should be, in my opinion.

You write the Gem Beast/Yubel interactions so well. Great work, all in all. I loved it. :)