Reviews for 2 Girls in Camelot
prety chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
it is interesting but the tone in which is written suggest a comedy.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
You know the part where Merlin is looking at the sword that Gwen made him to fight in Ealdor and he said that it felt "swordy". Well, the first time watching that episode I thought the exact same thing right before he said it. That was my happy moment.
Dreamer558750 chapter 82 . 8/5/2014
This was an alsome story
Janey chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This is the funniest story I read in FanFic..
I love it
Geldidastulto chapter 82 . 7/26/2014
This was brilliant. Although it was slightly confusing here and there, it was really well done. I really liked how you changed the story to different times and such, like the bar, and the fathers day thing, because it kept the story interesting. I was just the tiniest bit confused on the last chapter. It didn't explain anything, and just kind of skipped to when he died, but that's ok. This story was incredibly long so an ending like that is allowed. Anyway, thank you so much for writing that, I totally loved all the cross over bits too. Thank you.
Midnight793 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
OMG I HAD THAT MOVIE, but the mermaid was blonde and she had no! bra on, but I dont know where the movie is now
TheBigOne chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
You're slapping thing made me think of the slapping scene from Night of the Living Museum which the night guard on his first night and Dexter the naughty monkey stole his keys to the gate of the animal exhibit when all the stuff *including the monkey* comes to life.

Eventually they get to a point where the monkey slaps him and he slaps the monkey back and they continue to slap each other until the *stuffed* Teddy Roosevelt charges to the scene and manages to separate the two.
Sincorah chapter 39 . 4/28/2014
This was awesome! I don't know if you still read reviews on here or not, but this is literally the best bbc merlin fanfic I have found yet on here. Way to go, and thanks!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I have a feeling that this is gonna be awesomely hilarious! Are these girls feminists by any chance?
Meimei555 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Might I just say, when I was reading the part where she loses her phone and called her baby, I laughed out loud so loud my dad just came into my room asking me what the hell am I doing.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
It's funny but a bit of a stretch trying to fool uther
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Good work
Singer of Water chapter 82 . 1/25/2014
Lol love the ending and the Harry Potter reference.
yanoe chapter 82 . 1/25/2014
It's so sad that it's the end but thank you so much for that. At least we're not there, tearing away our hair waiting to know when there'll a new chapter.
It's a good ending. Short but good.
So THANK YOU SO MUCH for one of the best story I ever read.

Merci infiniment!
LadyBritish chapter 79 . 1/4/2014
It's a pretty good story - your grammar is decent, yet you could brush up on it. I like the chemistry between the two friends, yet Gwen always seems just perfect for Arthur.

My only advice is to not put so many chapters for one story, and get proffesional with your grammar, it could definately be perfected (it's mostly the punctuation though - I learnt how to handle that when I was twelve, *snickers and rolls eyes*).