Reviews for After The Fall
Prime chapter 13 . 7/30
I'm mondering when the second part is going to be out because its been 2 years since the last update. Hope it comes out soon.
Prime chapter 13 . 7/29
I cant wait for the next part.
grimlock.trex99 chapter 6 . 7/21
Hey, I'm re-reading this story, and something sorta doesn't make sense. Why didn't Fowler adopt Jack so Jack could just stay with the Autobots? And did anybody do a blood test to see if this Clancy Brown guy is related to Jack? Sorry for pointing out the flaws, but it doesn't really detract from my enjoyment. It's well written, but it has its flaws.

P.S. When are you going to add chapter 14? Or is that not done yet? I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Prometheial chapter 13 . 7/8
Awesome. I love how you tied Steve in.
Please continue! Jack is a robot now like the bots. More chapters more updates!
DIAlecHotty chapter 13 . 5/16
Update please! I really like this and I'm sure others do too! Please don't leave this abandoned like so many others!
Please continue story please more chapters!
great story so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
ArtisticPrincess chapter 13 . 1/21
NNNOOOOOOOOOooooooo! don't leave it here! DX
AgorasDarkfire chapter 13 . 1/13
Your fanfiction is one of the best I've ever read. You're writing style is great, the plot line is awesome. You're variant of the human to transformer process is really original and the best I've seen so far. But please, please write another chapter. It's been more than a year since your last update of this story.
Bluebird202 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
NUUUUUUUU! This should've continued! I want to read the rest so badly now!
haleigh chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
when are you going to make more chapters?
Sincy-shadow chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
I just spent the last two days reading this. I sure hope that this isn't discontinued, this REALLY grabbed my attention and cutting off the story like this just isn't right. Besides, I need to know what happens with Jack and the bots TTTT
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Continue this please
denis.d2505 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
I would REALLY love to see this continued, I love the story and personally I think it doesn't need a rewrite!