Reviews for After The Fall
great story so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
ArtisticPrincess chapter 13 . 1/21
NNNOOOOOOOOOooooooo! don't leave it here! DX
AgorasDarkfire chapter 13 . 1/13
Your fanfiction is one of the best I've ever read. You're writing style is great, the plot line is awesome. You're variant of the human to transformer process is really original and the best I've seen so far. But please, please write another chapter. It's been more than a year since your last update of this story.
Bluebird202 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
NUUUUUUUU! This should've continued! I want to read the rest so badly now!
haleigh chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
when are you going to make more chapters?
Sincy-shadow chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
I just spent the last two days reading this. I sure hope that this isn't discontinued, this REALLY grabbed my attention and cutting off the story like this just isn't right. Besides, I need to know what happens with Jack and the bots TTTT
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Continue this please
denis.d2505 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
I would REALLY love to see this continued, I love the story and personally I think it doesn't need a rewrite!
levi.hall.9279 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
What happens next; I hate it when Cliffhangers end the story
Colonelcamo chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
I really like your stories. when are you going to post again?
Derain von Harken chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
please continue this fanfiction it's one of the best jack to autobot fics I've read
a fan chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Wow that was amazing just awesome I just finished it and I still got goose bumps. I really liked your story especially the form you gave Jack I saw the pictures my mind officially blown. I hope you make a sequel to his story but if you already did I don't know it's name. I'd like to read about Optimus telling the others about Jack's body and the reaction he has to seeing Jack alive. I'd also like to see Jack fight along side his friends and their reactions to his hew body as a whole. I want to see the relationships between Optimus, Arcee and Jack grow. You show see the Transformers Prime fan fiction made by a dude called Inkcrafter his work like yours is breath taking. Bottom line write more stories about Transformers Prime because I really look forward to reading them. truly. a fan.
crusherman5 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Please update!
starlover149 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I love this story but could you please update soon I want to see how Optimus reacts to Jack's new form.
hockeynut178 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Don't you quit on me now! I wanna read this! Keep your writing or I'll find you and make you write! :