Reviews for After The Fall
queenlaur chapter 13 . 10/23
Wow! This is intense! You have made an amazing story here, I hope to read the next chapter soon. Thank you for sharing your work!
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 2 . 10/8
Ok, I'm still reading, love the story so far. But I just had to say... As someone who has suffered loss lately, that part about waiting till "dead tired" I can say is exact. I or the family lost three people in the extent of six months last year, two were older and although heartbreaking I think mentally I was prepared for or something, the hardest came when my cousin (well technically step-cousin, but I see her as family, as blood none the less), whose or who was two years younger then me, who as children we were like best friends to each other...she passed away unexpectedly. I shouldn't say the details or anything, as that I know of her death that was thought to be one thing came to be another. To be frank I will say it is believed now that she was murdered. I mean that kind of thing does keep you up at night. The idea that someone you cared for had this happen. I've had many nights since where I do this, literally can't sleep till I'm dead tired. It was hard to keep up with writing or drawing afterwords Although I wanted to cry more, I was so shocked, my body experienced it in many other ways. I have to say. I can relate to Jack in this sense, I mean thought I didn't see her body, have my chance to say goodbye. I know that pain all to real, the pain that makes it hard to sleep or sometimes after waking up hard to get back to sleep. I just wanted to complement you on how real this emotional aspect can be. Thank you...
By the way love the story so far, it's amazing. Can't wait to read more :)
Come on hexzlys make new chapters of after the fall it been three years so COME DUDE.
swimfeared chapter 12 . 6/13
I know you are probably never going to update this story. I just want to let you know I really enjoy reading it.
Jinxthehybrid3 chapter 13 . 5/28
Please continue this story it's AMAZING! I love the suspense. I wonder will react when he sees Jack... Please write more, I can't handle cliffhangers. *Pleading with puppy dog eyes* :3
Will you by any chance be continuing this fic?
Jinxthehybrid chapter 13 . 4/17
No cliffhanger please, continue on! I support you in any way possible! You deserve energon cookies , and I mean lots of them! (Love this story very much, carry on and finnish this master piece) :3
please please continue this story please its to good the plot is perfect the fact that you made jack into your version of sideways is f..ken brilliant.
Bananarock509 chapter 13 . 3/22
You said you couldn't wait to get to the next chapters! Please update, this is amazing.
Haxler chapter 13 . 2/15
i want to ask what happenned?, are you okay and just blocked with this or bored/tired of fanfiction?
pensuka chapter 13 . 1/27
i wonder what will happen next
unicron1000 chapter 13 . 1/3
Update
YoungScribe chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
I would really like to see this finished. I think it's great, but it hasn't been updated in a few years. Will it be finished?
swimfeared chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
I enjoyed this story I hope you continue it.
Kennayil chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
I like what you've done so far. I hope you've not given up on it. This story looks like it's just getting good.