Reviews for After The Fall
swimfeared chapter 13 . 11/1
I enjoyed this story I hope you continue it.
Kennayil chapter 13 . 10/21
I like what you've done so far. I hope you've not given up on it. This story looks like it's just getting good.
Grim Dark. But good. Pitty no update.
Zero-100 chapter 1 . 9/24
Really nice story shame it hasn't been updated in a while but you other things to do in your time if you think of coming back
DragonReaperKing chapter 13 . 9/7
is this abandoned
please update
Hivedragon chapter 13 . 8/19
Oh please tell me you will get back to this, its to good to be abandoned its one of mine favourite TF story's.
fugitive goose chapter 2 . 8/12
Why are my hidden feels showing up like this stop it, I'm supposed to be Manley, now I'm back to three
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 13 . 8/8
Prime chapter 13 . 7/30
I'm mondering when the second part is going to be out because its been 2 years since the last update. Hope it comes out soon.
Prime chapter 13 . 7/29
I cant wait for the next part.
grimlock.trex99 chapter 6 . 7/21
Hey, I'm re-reading this story, and something sorta doesn't make sense. Why didn't Fowler adopt Jack so Jack could just stay with the Autobots? And did anybody do a blood test to see if this Clancy Brown guy is related to Jack? Sorry for pointing out the flaws, but it doesn't really detract from my enjoyment. It's well written, but it has its flaws.

P.S. When are you going to add chapter 14? Or is that not done yet? I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Prometheial chapter 13 . 7/8
Awesome. I love how you tied Steve in.
Please continue! Jack is a robot now like the bots. More chapters more updates!
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 13 . 5/16
Update please! I really like this and I'm sure others do too! Please don't leave this abandoned like so many others!
Please continue story please more chapters!