Reviews for Things Fall Apart
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Awww, the sweetness. I love Teddy/Lily fics which have HEAs, you know? I usually skip reviewing the ones which don't have a HEA, because I'll be crying too hard. I'm a hopeless romantic, with a masochistic tendency to read stories which I know have sad endings,.because there's a beauty in tragedy, which joy doesn't quite capture.

Nevertheless, thanks for posting this story. I liked how's Teddy's world stopped, and restarted.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Fantastic. Brilliant. Magnificent. Incredible. Absolutely beautiful. Excellently written.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aw, this is so sweet and well written. Love it.
HetaliaHufflepuff33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aww, this is sweet. I love it. :) Great work.
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is delightful. I love all the images in here, I adore the Albus/Scorpius, I love how everything seems to fit together and how it goes full circle at the end. Lovely!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awwwwwww! :D It's so wonderful!

I am truly in awe of your Lily/Teddy fics. I am beginning to ship them, and I love it :D
sadey chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
!
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I normally don't like Lily/Teddy, but this made it very believeable and had none of the love triangle drama other Teddy/anyone-but-Victorie stories often have. I actually liked it a lot.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Cute. Keep writing
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awwww. This is absolutely adorable. Great job.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
amazing, this is so great. adding to my commumnity
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this has to be the most adorable thing ever. they're just so happy and cute and i love it. all of it. looking for alaska and that awkward double date and albus and scorpius and lady and the tramp and the journals.

amazing!
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Nice :)
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i love looking for alaska, i love albusscorpius and i reallyreally love this story. super cute and everything with a huge happy end to make me smile. wonderful .. like, i dunno, but really!