Reviews for May And December
INID chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I'm really mad now! I keep on reading this story and never stop, I should be reviewing other peoples books!
But I really love thos story, a sequel is in order and some good reviews!
Good luck on other books that I may not review sadley!
seiht chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Didn’t know what to expect when I started reading. Neither can I say why I started reading it in the first place; that summary is something that drives me away more often than not. I didn’t think I’d spend the entire duration of the story crying though. Was a good cry. This is absolutely one of the sweetest stories I’ve ever seen.

You’ve placed such significance in the becoming as a child in order to heal and live in purity. Then in the act of accepting people as they are, faults and wounds and all. They’re both beautiful truths of life.
Kitsuneaku chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
This is a very emotional story and I really love everything that happens in it. I love this!
Blackmooninthenight chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
i love this one. i read this last year, but like my mind, i forgot i read it. *says chaos control and is gone*
Super Sonic chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Second review in one day. Sheez, you're a GREAT writer! I love how one line said 'Shadow is dead' and that he'd 'rather be Yuki'. Fits perfectly with the Shadow died and Shadow's alive fics-ALL AT ONCE! Great writing, and keep it up!
C-u
Gina Trujillo chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
I'm liking this story more and more the farther I get into it! The part with the man at the door was pure genius! Shadow and Pyjamas are very cute. _ I think I know what's going on with her now...
DeNerd chapter 8 . 5/13/2003
That was an amazing story! I don't think I've read something that good in YEARS! Great job!
xDottyx chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I love this fic!I can't help but read it every day!I read it a long time ago but I never reviewed it!please make more good sonic stories.
karol d' hedgehog too lazy to sign in sowee chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
LUV IT! LOVABLE STORY! its really col, soo mushy so lovable so... perfect! very original! luv it luv it! keep it up!
Scotty CF chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
This story is well written, wonderfully done, and it ended very nicely. Gold Star * Good work! It's really amazing.
Steeldragondown chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
_ beautiful... I love this story! *hugs story* And you inspired me to write my own weird pairing fic!
nara-mia chapter 8 . 12/14/2002
awwww.. that was sweet. i loved it.. and it's over. doesn't that make you feel.. happy? ;
TJ chapter 8 . 12/12/2002
Wow. That was one of the best Shadow fics I have ever read. If you make a sequel I am definitley gonna read it. Keep up the awsome work!

TJ
Aura Starfire chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
*nods* a very good story, hope you do write a sequel, there are too few fanfics written in STC... -
Ibuki chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
_ YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *cheers* That was good! You HAVE to write more! For me, Shadow, and Tails!