Reviews for Enduring Memories
kychi-can chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
He has raped a past Hero!
*O*
is great!
Are you going to continue the story?
GamzeesPanties chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like how I can tell that you're a Death Note Fan, just by reading the first chapter.

Why?

Midna.

Apples.

WHERE SHE COMES FROM, APPLES ARE BLAND...

Just like the Shinigami realm! ;D
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
There isn't an H in Epona. At least I've never seen it spelled that way.

I always thought Termina was some sort of alternate world. So you couldn't have a country inbetween it and another.

Also, I'm pretty sure Midna removed the crystal from Link. But it's been a while since I played (lost memory card .).

Just pointing out errors as I like to do, no offense. I reeeaallyyy wanted Sheik to be in TP... So I like stories where he is.
Lord Geovanni chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
This story you have made is wonderful. I hope that your problem is resolved soon so that the next chapter isn't far away. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of Sheik's story and to discover why Link has returned to his wolf form. I hope to hear from you soon.

LordGeovanni *Kupo*
msfcatlover chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Oh, please don't drop it! We'll wait as long as it takes for you to get your life straightened out, finish anything that's higher priority, get time back on your hands, but please, please don't drop it!
Error code 666 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Hello Speil or shall call you Dark Link mwah ha ha ha

I like this story so far and I was sad ta see it on hold but other than a few errors here and there the story is amazin and I hope you can jump back on ta workin on it soon :)

Frances
msfcatlover chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Looking good... I look forward to see where you take this. Be careful not to rush the relationships; remeber that it takes time for trust and friendship to grow, and more time for love to grow from that. I'll be keeping an eye on this!
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
This is the second fic I've read that uses the sort-of Termina mask idea for Sheik, but he's definitely more..ah..lively.

Skyward Sword! *fangirl squeal* My story notes are starting to include Sheikah origins. I'm trying to wait but it's not working out so well. *laughs* I have a feeling that the LoZ section updates will become awfully slow in a couple weeks.
Sheikah101 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I love what you're doing with this. Hurry and update please! There need to be more Sheik/Link stories out there :)
Rinael chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I read the chapter as soon as I saw the mail a few days ago, but I didn't have enough time yet to comment (even now it'll be short..)

Haha, Fado, way to go :) that section was really funny. I liked it! Though poor Link is stuck as a Wolf again.. is Sheik going to be the one saving him this time? I'm really looking forward to read about Sheik's past and what made him the way he is. Also how Zelda is going to turn out. She had so few screen time in the game that you can do a lot with her.

Anyway, I like the pace you are setting. It's good! And I would have been surprised if Link had actually gotten better (was confused at first..) but then it made sense.

Except for some spelling mistakes/missing apostrophes I have nothing to add!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Lizzie Hyrule chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
:) I liked it!

I din't find anything to be awkwardly written. the wolf parts actually were done quite well!

I think your still doing a bang up job so keep it flowing! ;)
Rinael chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Well, what should I say. This surely is interesting. I like Sheik in the TP universe and it's quite unique to have Link so down after Midna left (at least it's for me ;))

Anyway, I'm intrigued by the first chapter and really looking forward to the next. As for criticism, not much I can say yet, as it's well paced and you switching between Ordon and the castle makes it more interesting.

Keep it up :)
Lizzie Hyrule chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hmm... I am taking a liking to this Fanfic!

I love how this is written! The chapter is a nice length, and the breaks for points of view are kept in a nice pace!

I think you're doing wonderfully!

There are a few errors but nothing a little careful reading cannot fix! :D Keep at it! And I hope you update soon!

Lizzie Hyrule