Reviews for Set In Stone
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
LOVED IT!

They're so cute, and I love it that Otoya went to Ren for advice! ;)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awwwwwwe that was super cute! Ah, even though it may have been the work of the zodiac, or fate, it's still meant to be. Ohhhh would love an epilogue!
numb-butt chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ooooh, this was so adorable and well written, might I add. The characterizations were just perfect along with how each character interacted with the other. I loved the entire idea of this story, from the zodiac readings to the pocky game, just all of it was a great time. The best part is just how easily I can imagine this happening between this lovely pairing. All in all, it was a great story. :)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
lol. i liked the end :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
it was lame, yet it was absolutely adorable! XDDD LOL
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god, the ending was brilliant. It had the perfect beat to it, that perfect... clincher feeling you get when you read an ending that concludes everything so well.

I really liked this! I like how you brought Haruka and Tomochika into this, even as side characters; most of the fics don't have them at all, and it always makes me a little upset. :(

Eheheh... Am I wrong for sensing a little Ren/Masa in here? ;D
Frostoria chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, this is so adorable and IC, good job! I love Otoya's natural air-headedness (how he keeps trying to compliment Tokiya because the website told him to), he's so cute~ I love the interaction with everyone else too, subtext or not (and I really hope there's RenMasa subtext P) Hehe, I would love to see the smutty epilogue~

A tiny note: sometimes there's POV switch within one scene and it's kinda jarring. Just a small nitpick
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
aw, this is so cute. please make a sequel :)
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wooahhh!

This is one of the best fics I've ever read!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I love Tokiya and Otoya!

You portrayed perfectly these two characters, and the plot of the story is totally great, with lots of fluffy and cute moments, but also with funny moments (the end is no way lame, it's absolutely funny and great!).

You did an awesome fic, so cogratulations!

I hope that you will write more fics of this pair!

Please! More Tokiya and Otoya fics, please! :D

Best regards,

Luna
Shino159 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
aaaaaahhhH! this is sooo cute love it!~ :D 3
Ittoki Otoya chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is so cute! The fluff was so adorable and I really could imagine Otoya being like that. XD

Great job! 3

Do write more of them~~~
myrandomnesslife chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was very fun to read, i enjoyed it, 'twas also my first uta prince fic ive ever read! Great job hun. :)

Much love,

Chynna18rawrr
Ember Witch.Ivory Doll chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is so adorable! I can't stop giggling! I love it's fluffiness with a few hints of heated passion between the two. I also like the hints of the other pairings (though, it may just have been my own interpretation and you really didn't put it in on purpose)... but, nonetheless, I really enjoyed reading your story. My favorite parts were the pocky scene (giggles again) and the one with Ren giving advice. Oh, and the ending parts! XD This story is also well-written. Great job!