Reviews for Pink
JustLurking chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"We were in the kitchen, you idiot!" Again, you get the dialogue dead on. And thirty-seven feet exactly? Yep, our man Eliot would know that. Poesie, you're the best.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow. I mean, thats just... Wow.

You had a really good balance in this. My heart could break reading about Sam and about Eliot's Momma, but then I got this warm glow and a tear in my eye in the best way when Nate mentioned the cheque Eliot sent - that was beautiful. A little sweet male binding, and then a little humour to cap this thing off. Yeah, thats really nicely done, mate. I liked it a lot :)

Ultra
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love it! What's mtg?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really loved this.
partypony chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
awwww! **promptly melts into much at the adorableness**

That was so sweet! I love team fics like this. Fantastic shot, the Nate/Eliot conversation was amazing! I love the thought of Eliot trying to help Sam, I can so totally see that happening! I think I'm in love with all your stories.

PLEASE stay on your Eliot kick! It's a VERY good thing! (I may, or may not have, a permanent Eliot kick myself)
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Please, stay on your Eliot kick. I like you there :).

This is beautiful. I like the interaction between Eliot and Parker with her trying to steal the bracelet and him just giving it to her, lol. Very Parkerish.

The moment between Nate and Eliot is just painful and sad and wonderful all at once. I like it that Nate admits they're friends...when do we finally get to see that on the show?

Great work!
BPrice chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
In honor of... Great short!
saides chapter 1 . 10/28/2011