Reviews for Uncovered
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
"Why do I have to be the woman on this team?" You peel off your jeans. "Do I at least get to wear clothes until we get on the boat?"

It isn't Hetty who answers.

You throw a boot at him.

...*Falls Over Laughing*:P:P:P:P:)
anonkp chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Cute. I liked the ending.
Jessica237 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm not sure if I can manage to say this without it coming across wrong, so do know that I don't mean it negatively AT ALL…but I love the simplicity of this piece. You manage to get across in one line what it takes others (including me) multiple paragraphs to say. I love that about your writing - there's a directness there that's refreshing. Short, sweet, and to the point, and it doesn't feel like there's anything missing at all. You say everything that needs to be said without taking away from anything.

Love the idea that, even though he's seen her in a hell of a lot less, it's the idea of her *taking* it off that turns him on, heh. Nice catch there. :)

"On the other hand, if you ever want to distract him…" - And if you ever want to write this… ;)

Loved this. Definitely a fun read!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Liked this.
Momsa chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I liked it and it made me smile.
emmabusc chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
super cute! :)
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awww! That was cute! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this gloomy Friday morning. :-)
thepixiesmademedoit chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
made me smile :)
guii chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I liked! Poor Deeks!xD
Fictionista 48 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was written so differently. I liked it a lot. Very cute, how he reacts to her and her thought process. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this!