Reviews for Silent Lucidity
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
wow! can't wait to read the rest!
swlfangirl chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Omg this is awesome I want more! I hope there's more..I'm going to look right now!
swlfangirl chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Wow this is awesome... I just wanted to take a second before moving onto the next chapter..sometime I forget to review! But great job thanks for sharing!
Jena chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
I love it! Please do a sequel!
Alithe Cambre chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Im exposed, and its no big suprise :) lol love that song! Love the story too :)
AthrunYuy chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
The story is brilliant! Loved it! But the best parts are the authors notes XD keep on with your awesome self
FanoFictionManoWar chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Sweet lady, have my hat. I take it off to you.

(PS: it's a green derby with a peacock feather on the side, iffn you were curious)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
Just found your story and loved it.
EtenalRest13 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
You word things perfectly. :) "This took a few seconds because Sam and Dean were busy pursing lips and lowering eyebrows at each other in some kind of non-verbal argument". Had me pausing in another fit of laughter and how well you've got these boys down.
EtenalRest13 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Loved this one. I laughed out loud like a crazy person several times. My family would think I'm nuts. Then again they already do, but their asleep right now. Very good writing and the way you have Cas and Dean react and talk towards each other is great!
The-Lady-Insists chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Loved it!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
FYI: I find your footnotes highly entertaining and do not think they detract at all from the story.
TheMusician94 chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
This was amazing! You're such a good author.

I laughed, I cried, I felt the love, and now I'm so emotional I don't want to do much of anything.

The ending was perfect. I smiled like a giddy school-girl reading a Nicholas Sparks novel.

Well done, and I can't wait to read more from you.
Don'tDrinkColdCoffee chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
I would have never expected them to kiss at that moment.

But probably that was the thing that made this whole chapter perfect. It was just like... *catching breath*... Do they really kiss now? Is everything going to end well?

And then I couldn't stop reading ;)

I also really appreciated the footquotes, they made it hilarious and I think they showed a whole lot of your intellect, if I may say so.

Beautiful story, just the exact amount of drama and fluff mixed up well together :)
darkemochic chapter 10 . 4/21/2012