Reviews for Addictions
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 7/8
Story logically and inexorably builds to this conclusion. Very well crafted, though I don't especially like this take on Patrick Jane and Lisbon's acknowledgement that his path is downward and dark. Well done. Thanks.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Great start to a story!:)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I think what's addictive here are your stories. Any chance of a sequel to this? Pretty please
Ebony10 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Wow, that was really great. I love how, even though at first it seemed it would be a story all about Jane and Lisbon, it ended up being about Lisbon. And her life and choices. Wonderful. I would really enjoy a sequel. :D
Christy chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Wow, i loved this story too much to put into words :)

Is there any chance of you countinuing this if i said pretty please? :D
evonna chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
I really like your style of writing, and the story is getting better and better. Hope you'll be updating soon.
MacyParade chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Love it! Can you update real soon like 2 days. It can be a holiday treat.
Kaoh chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Great decision on Lisbon's part. She really needs to re evaluate and focus on herself and her needs for a change. I'm glad that you picked up on how light and free she appeared to be when she was facing termination in the series. She didn't seem lost - she seemed lighter. Lisbon needs some lightness in her life - she deserves it.

I really like the path that this fic is taking - great work!
TeresaLisbonCBI chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
I dying to know what happens next. Please update soon!
Kaoh chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Great imagery - I really liked how you conveyed Lisbon's chase at the end. Weaving in the previous episode as well was very nice - I thought that you portrayed Lisbon's point of view very well - particularly in light of what her brother had discussed with her in the last chapter. I'm eager to see where you are taking this story! :)
evonna chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Love it, love it, love it.

Darker than usual Jane is always welcome, makes him more interesting, I think. I'm really hooked on this story, can't wait for the next one.
Christy chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I was so upset by that last episode, it was so obvious what jane was doing. Ugh. I really Hope lisbon figures out what he did.

You are doing really good! Is lisbon really hurt? Can't wait for more!
TeresaLisbonCBI chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Great chapter! I'm glad Lisbon's brother pointed out how bad this relationship is for her. Maybe now she can demand more from Jane or end it.
Kaoh chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful how you have got into her head. You put forward a lot of good thoughts here - I particularly like the fact that she is a little envious of Grace as she could at least return home for support - where as Lisbon can't - awesome insight there! She is so used to being the protector - the 'oldest'.

I can really see this as a course of action for Jane - and I can see Lisbon allowing it to happen as she just NEEDS to help out. Of course - the show won't allow this to happen - but it would be a natural course for his darker side to take. I'm so glad that you are exploring this! I'm very keen to read more! :)

BTW - loved the comment about the frequent flyer miles for the hospital! Had me LOL!
evonna chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Loving it!

A very refreshingly different (and HOT) take on how things might heat up between the two. Can't wait for the next one!