Reviews for Ryoma x Reina
Arcaelia chapter 38 . 19h ago
Lol xD it was funny when Ann said "himitsu" cos I thought she was saying "Mitsu" from Kunimitsu's nickname that Reina gave as well XD Interesting chapters so far :P sorry for not reviewing much... I'll be reading the next chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 42 . 4/3
Go Reina cheer up don't let this bring you down do something
I wonder what the mothers have in store
Keep on the writes
Kuniko no Yume chapter 42 . 4/1
Before, when i still like Tezuka-buchou, i cried over this scene. My most hated part because of the sadness it brings but because you wrote this and put comedy on it. Hahahahaha! Poor regulars for stalking and bringing cameras for nothing! Ahahahaha! I'm kinda excited with the upcoming chapters especially now that the mothers have some plans and their match against Rikkai is so near! But I remember Yukimura-buchou wasn't there. (and I suddenly remember that they will have a practice match with Hyotei, please no fluffy scene over the two. Lol!).

I wonder what will happen next that Tezuka-buchou left. Will Fuji really protect her without doing something more than protecting her? Will some other guys (i won't say his name because it hurts. Haha!) starts to move? Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Update as soon as you can, senpai \(0)/ i love you and your story
BurnedSpy chapter 42 . 4/1
update asap
Shadowhawk chapter 42 . 4/1
I'm so excited to see what the Moms had planned for their kids...we all knows that Tezuka cares for the tennis club, but it does make me wonder and sometime feel that Reina does have a rival for Tezuka *grin*...Momo sure put his foot in his mouth a lot *giggles*...looking forward to the next chapter?best wishes and regards.
PurpleScorpion chapter 42 . 4/1
Yes...I waited YEARS for the regulars to find out about Pilar pair's relationship (it really has been about 2-3 YEARS since this story was created, lady XD). Anyway, I still enjoyed this chapter and I found it plenty eventful- my favorite part had to be all the TezuRyo moments (especially the waking up in the beginning and the bento- so sweet!) And awwww...Tezuka is really leaving...lonely. But I have a feeling Atobe will come in and start "attacking" soon. The drama has just started!

And just to let you know, I'm really happy you updated a new chapter today- because it's like my graduation presetn from you. My graduation is tommorrow so I'm really happy now since one of my favorite fanfics updated today. XD

UPDATE SOON!
Randomness Is Awesome chapter 42 . 3/31
Don't worry, you don't take too long to update. Me, on the other hand... Anyways good job on this chapter! Keep up the good work! _
animelover4ever69 chapter 42 . 3/31
The poor snooping senpai-tachi. They won't get anything from the Stoic Pair, especially not Reina! ;P
KyounKyon chapter 41 . 3/22
Watashi KyounKyon,desu. Yoroshiku senpai!
I Really Like Your Fic!
Keep write senpai
I really like it 3
Alex2909 chapter 41 . 3/9
interesting story. the pairing says she will be with both fuji and tezuka, wonder when they all will get together
me chapter 10 . 3/3
Hi good story. I liked it. Yeah Fuji :-)
jgood27 chapter 41 . 2/1
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Q3APo chapter 41 . 2/1
ou... strong mom.
great fic. its interesting how tezuka's image change for worse for reina. hahaah
GreenDrkness chapter 41 . 1/30
Well what a small world indeed so wil the moms collaborate and trade info/pictures
Keep on the writes
duchessme chapter 41 . 1/23
nice and to pillar i guess?