Reviews for Ryoma x Reina
bekahguertin chapter 48 . 8/25
n0ne
Anonymous chapter 48 . 5/2
I'm just a bit confused. Has Fuji fully moved on from Reina to Amou at this point? I really like the tezuryofuji though! :)
XxKirizakixX chapter 48 . 4/15
You write all the characters so well :D.
Icetail1r chapter 48 . 4/14
Hi, I don't really know how this came about, but it's been years since I last read this story, it was even before I got an account! As well as that, it's been a similar number of years since I've been in this fandom. So imagine my surprise when I see a familiar title when I just decided to browse.

It's just such a pleasant surprise to find a story that I recall liking, enough to remember the title and general storyline after three years, and find it more developed and exciting! I didn't really remember much of it so I'll say objectively that what I've read was very well written!

I'm so thankful that I came across you again!

Icetail
NextNewAge chapter 1 . 4/13
*is a christmas elf*
FleurSuoh chapter 48 . 4/9
Really like the story and cannnt wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 48 . 4/5
cute!
will we see more seichii and reina moments?
animelover4ever69 chapter 48 . 4/4
Onward and upward...let's see how the trio gets together.
Yuuki chapter 11 . 3/21
fuji your so scary and freaky *shivers*
sadist stalker
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 4 . 3/12
I will keep on reading this story, now you have me hooked on it because I love it.
Instead of kissing the girl, he kissed the palm!
CharitinaX chapter 21 . 2/19
After reading this chapter, I plead-no, DEMAND an AU one shot about the mom's arranging Reina's concubines. It would probably be a crack-fic haha, but still... :)
Kazumi Rin chapter 47 . 1/15
Another had joined her reverse harem! Frankly, I'm loving how you pulled that off without making it seem ricidulous, I'll applaud for you.
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 47 . 1/1
aww does Momo mean, putting the U and I together in one key? Hahaha! And does the hints you were talking about at the A/N was, Aoi having a crush with Reina? Ohohohohoho XDD senpaaaaaaiii please update now! Ahahahaha! i got my seigaku feels back! spoiled brat hyotei, keeping me for themselves. haha joke!