Reviews for Ryoma x Reina
Yuuki chapter 11 . 3/21
fuji your so scary and freaky *shivers*
sadist stalker
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 4 . 3/12
I will keep on reading this story, now you have me hooked on it because I love it.
Instead of kissing the girl, he kissed the palm!
CharitinaX chapter 21 . 2/19
After reading this chapter, I plead-no, DEMAND an AU one shot about the mom's arranging Reina's concubines. It would probably be a crack-fic haha, but still... :)
Kazumi Rin chapter 47 . 1/15
Another had joined her reverse harem! Frankly, I'm loving how you pulled that off without making it seem ricidulous, I'll applaud for you.
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 47 . 1/1
aww does Momo mean, putting the U and I together in one key? Hahaha! And does the hints you were talking about at the A/N was, Aoi having a crush with Reina? Ohohohohoho XDD senpaaaaaaiii please update now! Ahahahaha! i got my seigaku feels back! spoiled brat hyotei, keeping me for themselves. haha joke!
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 46 . 1/1
keileenobiginiyoina..haha you know senpai, Keigo plus part of my real name and bigi ni yoi na be awed by Keilee's prowess. Hahaha!
Love this chapter, senpai! Jirou and Davide are suits as cousins cause of the hair. Haha! XD
Yuna X Haku chapter 47 . 12/14/2014
- nani? Pls... Let him come back!(from Germany. I don't know how to spell his name) I hope she does not fall for another boy. And I wanna see when the whole school knows she's a girl.
XXDD Smiles chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
hahahahaha, Fujiko's turning into a creeper!
XXDD Smiles chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Fujiko kinda sounds like a stalker when he wonders if he when he can take more pictures. . . .. :3
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 47 . 12/2/2014
great story.
bluheat chapter 47 . 11/13/2014
I really commend you for sticking to the plotline of the original story. I know that's really hard to do and it's admirable. That being said, I really love this fem-Ryoma! She's sassy, intelligent, and it's fun to watch her journey with the Subaru team. Keep updating!
And if you have time, please check out my fic, Swimming with the Big Fish.
BurnedSpy chapter 47 . 11/13/2014
please update soon
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 47 . 11/13/2014
Gud job on the chapter.. can't wait for the next one.
MangaCzarina chapter 47 . 11/12/2014
Reina had been KIDNAPPED BEFORE?!