Reviews for Ryoma x Reina
XxKirizakixX chapter 48 . 4/15
You write all the characters so well :D.
Icetail1r chapter 48 . 4/14
Hi, I don't really know how this came about, but it's been years since I last read this story, it was even before I got an account! As well as that, it's been a similar number of years since I've been in this fandom. So imagine my surprise when I see a familiar title when I just decided to browse.

It's just such a pleasant surprise to find a story that I recall liking, enough to remember the title and general storyline after three years, and find it more developed and exciting! I didn't really remember much of it so I'll say objectively that what I've read was very well written!

I'm so thankful that I came across you again!

Icetail
NextNewAge chapter 1 . 4/13
*is a christmas elf*
FleurSuoh chapter 48 . 4/9
Really like the story and cannnt wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 48 . 4/5
cute!
will we see more seichii and reina moments?
animelover4ever69 chapter 48 . 4/4
Onward and upward...let's see how the trio gets together.
Yuuki chapter 11 . 3/21
fuji your so scary and freaky *shivers*
sadist stalker
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 4 . 3/12
I will keep on reading this story, now you have me hooked on it because I love it.
Instead of kissing the girl, he kissed the palm!
CharitinaX chapter 21 . 2/19
After reading this chapter, I plead-no, DEMAND an AU one shot about the mom's arranging Reina's concubines. It would probably be a crack-fic haha, but still... :)
Kazumi Rin chapter 47 . 1/15
Another had joined her reverse harem! Frankly, I'm loving how you pulled that off without making it seem ricidulous, I'll applaud for you.
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 47 . 1/1
aww does Momo mean, putting the U and I together in one key? Hahaha! And does the hints you were talking about at the A/N was, Aoi having a crush with Reina? Ohohohohoho XDD senpaaaaaaiii please update now! Ahahahaha! i got my seigaku feels back! spoiled brat hyotei, keeping me for themselves. haha joke!
keileenobiginiyoina chapter 46 . 1/1
keileenobiginiyoina..haha you know senpai, Keigo plus part of my real name and bigi ni yoi na be awed by Keilee's prowess. Hahaha!
Love this chapter, senpai! Jirou and Davide are suits as cousins cause of the hair. Haha! XD
Yuna X Haku chapter 47 . 12/14/2014
- nani? Pls... Let him come back!(from Germany. I don't know how to spell his name) I hope she does not fall for another boy. And I wanna see when the whole school knows she's a girl.
XXDD Smiles chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
hahahahaha, Fujiko's turning into a creeper!