Reviews for Ryoma x Reina
divergentfanfictionfangirl chapter 48 . 1/6
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE! You can't stop a story in the middle of all the action. Furthermore, it is an amazing story so UPDATE!
ScarletRoofs chapter 48 . 10/23/2015
I wonder if Reina will be able to resolve things with Keigo this time...
Seiichi's operation is also coming up? Will Reina be visiting him anytime soon after/before the match or will that be too awkward?
If you're following the anime does that mean you'll include the Goodwill Games?
Anyways, lovely story and a great chapter as always!
Can't wait for the next! x
bekahguertin chapter 48 . 8/25/2015
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
n0ne
Anonymous chapter 48 . 5/2/2015
I'm just a bit confused. Has Fuji fully moved on from Reina to Amou at this point? I really like the tezuryofuji though! :)
XxKirizakixX chapter 48 . 4/15/2015
You write all the characters so well :D.
Icetail1r chapter 48 . 4/14/2015
Hi, I don't really know how this came about, but it's been years since I last read this story, it was even before I got an account! As well as that, it's been a similar number of years since I've been in this fandom. So imagine my surprise when I see a familiar title when I just decided to browse.

It's just such a pleasant surprise to find a story that I recall liking, enough to remember the title and general storyline after three years, and find it more developed and exciting! I didn't really remember much of it so I'll say objectively that what I've read was very well written!

I'm so thankful that I came across you again!

Icetail
NextNewAge chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
*is a christmas elf*
FleurSuoh chapter 48 . 4/9/2015
Really like the story and cannnt wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 48 . 4/5/2015
cute!
will we see more seichii and reina moments?
animelover4ever69 chapter 48 . 4/4/2015
Onward and upward...let's see how the trio gets together.
Yuuki chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
fuji your so scary and freaky *shivers*
sadist stalker
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
I will keep on reading this story, now you have me hooked on it because I love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Instead of kissing the girl, he kissed the palm!
CharitinaX chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
After reading this chapter, I plead-no, DEMAND an AU one shot about the mom's arranging Reina's concubines. It would probably be a crack-fic haha, but still... :)