Reviews for Ryoma x Reina
Merlenyn chapter 50 . 1/8
lol I like the story so far! And yay for flashbacks and meeting friends! Gonna be amusing to see the next part!
heartnettrain23 chapter 50 . 8/31/2016
I hope you update soon.. Looking forward for the next chapter...
Morlana chapter 50 . 7/25/2016
Hi, just found your story and read through the whole thing. Loving it. I had no problem until this chapter's flashback. You say 10 years earlier, however Reina is 12 during this story line. That would put her at 2 years old. The dialogue and actions, I feel, would put her at an older age like you state in this chapter 6 years old. That means she's actually 16 to Tezuka's 15? Enjoying the story and anticipate the upcoming chapters.
04reine chapter 50 . 7/6/2016
I binge-read this for the entire night and now it's 3PM... and all I'm (internally) yelling "Pillar! Royal! Sensual! But actually, Pillar! Pillar! Pillar!" Haha, curse my inner fangirl, I guess I'll be waiting for your next updates! (And d'awwee, no more of that gay(happy) red bee... now I want Y6 champ... - -")

On a more serious note, I guess when I sae some grammatical mistakes in the first 30 chapters, it was due to age and level, no? I'd volunteer to be a beta writer... but with my account's present state and my brain's lack of urgency, I guess I shouldn't, haha.

I'm wondering though, could this actually end up as OT6? /shot
Vangran chapter 50 . 7/3/2016
That... WAS ADORABLE! XD Young Reina is just too cute for her own good.
yuki22hime chapter 50 . 6/26/2016
it's so cute how reina in childhood time.i love it so much,can't wait for next chapter.
yuki22hime chapter 49 . 6/24/2016
what a sweet chapter.i love it and have so much fun reading you will update soon.
Z chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
This is getting interesting!
Z chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
LOL FOR A SECOND THERE I BELIEVED FUJI WAS A GIRL
Z chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
This chapter was just adorable
kotashi chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Wow! Fuji's encounter with the family is so dramatic.
kotashi chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
The final encounter with tezukaļ¼Is it love I see?! (chuckle)
kotashi chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Nice job, Reina!You just kicked that guy's butt! You should've shown some mercy though, you know he's not that advanced of a , poor Sakuno, being embarrassed by your grandmother like that.
kotashi chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Interesting beginning, however, what going to happen at school? Will Reina be cross-dressing as Ryoma Echizen or as herself? Girls can't be a member of tennis club! Can't wait to see what will happen when Reina encounters the regulars of the club, at school grounds of course.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
I just burst into laughter and coughs when I saw the question inui asked fuji about tezuka.

Lol