Reviews for Murder Magic
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
please update soon
this work is definitely one of my favourite crossovers, and leaving on this cliffy is killing me
RosePetal158 chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
I know it's been a while, and I know your profile says you intend to continue this sometime, but I'm still here, begging you: pleeeeaaaaseee update this fic! It has so much potential, and I love the anticipation build-up in every chapter! I hope it won't take another five years ;)
bookworm737 chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
Gah! Such a long time for a cliffhanger! I hope you get inspired to update soon :).
STARLING GEM chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
I love your story! Plus you are so evil for the ending of this chapter! Please update soon if you can, and good luck on your studies! chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Yes. The evil is not finishing the story
Daughter of Trickery chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
Yes you're sooo evil for not UPDATING THIS BK FOR 5 YRS! this is one of those few stories that are soo great!
Tj-joyful chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Nooooooo! Please do not leave it there! How did he react? Who found the killer first? Who was the killer?
Zela3 chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
I loved this so far and I am hoping that you plan on continuing it...there are so few fics with this crossover out there that are finished...quite a few I've read are one-shots if they are finished.
The-Phandom-Queen chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Pleeeeeease continue this omg or at least let someone adopt it
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
oh wow...mmmmmm...wonder if he could make a connection to Hermione with the disappearances...
miastmisty chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
Cant believe you stopped updating at this cliffhanger, please update soon
Thefriendyouhate chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Noooooooo don't stop
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
No, it can't end there, where is the rest!
HammySFJ chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
i need this to continue. Please! Its one of the few crossovers betwen Harry Potter and Criminal Minds that i have really liked. So please finish it
FenyxEmber chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Please, please, please update! I'm anxious to see just what will come of this new revelation, and the announcement that Harry is wanted by the police for questioning. Especially when Ginny, Hermione, and Ron know that he isn't at fault and trying to catch the culprit.

I've considered this pairing but have yet to read a story that really captivates me like this one has! Will the BAU ever discover that there are others working on the case, and what excuse will they give. Usually, it's a special unit within the CIA that only witches and wizards are a part of, but I'm unsure of how you'll do it. I admit to being very anxious to read the next installment. Whenever it happens to be that you update.