Reviews for Murder Magic
SeekingLove chapter 5 . 6/7
Marvelous!
WeirdCornChip chapter 5 . 6/6
Damnnnn that cliffhanger though. Poor Harry he'll probably try to help and that will only make him more suspicious. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please. Oh please continue this fantastic story. I don't really care how long you take but please? Your such an amazing writer.
mudblood granger chapter 4 . 5/18
please please update I know I will be up all night wondering what's gonna happen! I have to know! it wont let me post on 5 again. I cant wait to read ch 6 1 to 5 was awesome!
mudblood granger chapter 5 . 5/18
you are evil with capitol EVIL! you can NOT end this here! I have to know what happens please tell me!
Archimand chapter 5 . 4/29
another great story that isnt updated :(
lylame chapter 5 . 4/26
Oh this was getting good. I just saw you haven't updated in forever. I hope to encourage you to continue
SynneStray chapter 5 . 4/17
Oh my god, this is so good
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 4/14
oh boy. The plot thinkens. I wonder what our Resident Genius will think now?
0-bailey-0 chapter 5 . 4/5
Great cliffhanger. A little to great though for leaving it for years though. I love the story! Please update and continue the story!
avengerbrink chapter 5 . 3/30
Why do you leave it on a clif hanger if you will never update again
iimiodarhab chapter 5 . 3/7
ahhh the suspense! I'm hoping that you'll magically find time/inspiration/whatever you need to keep writing this awesome story! But I'm also realistic and saw that you haven't updated since July 2012 and it's now March 2015...
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 5 . 2/27
I wouldnt say cliffhangers are evil, its when you leave a really good story on a cliffhanger and then stop updating that they become evil. Using Hermione's scar as an introductory point is a great idea, get her legitimately involved in the case and when combined with reid's returning memory it paints a clear picture of a group that are after the killer just like the BAU is
pardum chapter 5 . 2/16
You can't leave it at that! AHHHHH!What a cliff hanger! I hope you continue!
jupimako chapter 5 . 2/8
Evil is not updating this story for years... I hope you finish it someday!