Reviews for Murder Magic
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 5 . 1/8
Please oh please update this. You are evil for stopping at a cliff hanger. Loving it so far! :)
KatieMarrie chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Worst cliffhanger! !
MarilynT chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Do you think you will finish?
SeekingLove chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Marvelous!
WeirdCornChip chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Damnnnn that cliffhanger though. Poor Harry he'll probably try to help and that will only make him more suspicious. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Please. Oh please continue this fantastic story. I don't really care how long you take but please? Your such an amazing writer.
mudblood granger chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
please please update I know I will be up all night wondering what's gonna happen! I have to know! it wont let me post on 5 again. I cant wait to read ch 6 1 to 5 was awesome!
mudblood granger chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
you are evil with capitol EVIL! you can NOT end this here! I have to know what happens please tell me!
Archimand chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
another great story that isnt updated :(
lylame chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Oh this was getting good. I just saw you haven't updated in forever. I hope to encourage you to continue
SynneStray chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Oh my god, this is so good
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
oh boy. The plot thinkens. I wonder what our Resident Genius will think now?
0-bailey-0 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Great cliffhanger. A little to great though for leaving it for years though. I love the story! Please update and continue the story!
Avengerbrink chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Why do you leave it on a clif hanger if you will never update again
iimiodarhab chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
ahhh the suspense! I'm hoping that you'll magically find time/inspiration/whatever you need to keep writing this awesome story! But I'm also realistic and saw that you haven't updated since July 2012 and it's now March 2015...