Reviews for Murder Magic
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
oh wow...mmmmmm...wonder if he could make a connection to Hermione with the disappearances...
miastmisty chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
Cant believe you stopped updating at this cliffhanger, please update soon
Thefriendyouhate chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Noooooooo don't stop
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
No, it can't end there, where is the rest!
HammySFJ chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
i need this to continue. Please! Its one of the few crossovers betwen Harry Potter and Criminal Minds that i have really liked. So please finish it
FenyxEmber chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Please, please, please update! I'm anxious to see just what will come of this new revelation, and the announcement that Harry is wanted by the police for questioning. Especially when Ginny, Hermione, and Ron know that he isn't at fault and trying to catch the culprit.

I've considered this pairing but have yet to read a story that really captivates me like this one has! Will the BAU ever discover that there are others working on the case, and what excuse will they give. Usually, it's a special unit within the CIA that only witches and wizards are a part of, but I'm unsure of how you'll do it. I admit to being very anxious to read the next installment. Whenever it happens to be that you update.

~Fenyx
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
Ooh, how can you make wait years after a cliffy like that? So. Mean. Lol, will you be updating soon or has this fix been abandoned?
mistress-dragon89 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I am in love with this story so far and would love to read more. I'm not usually a fan of het couples but hermione/ Reid hints in this are great and the fact that you have the story based on a case not on one of the Harry Potter characters just moving and coming into there life is something I haven't seen. Please keep going
TheAwesomeUs chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
This is wonderful
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
Please oh please update this. You are evil for stopping at a cliff hanger. Loving it so far! :)
KatieMarrie chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Worst cliffhanger! !
MarilynT chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Do you think you will finish?
bloodflow chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Marvelous!
WeirdCornChip chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Damnnnn that cliffhanger though. Poor Harry he'll probably try to help and that will only make him more suspicious. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Please. Oh please continue this fantastic story. I don't really care how long you take but please? Your such an amazing writer.