Reviews for Secrets and Regrets
sina-lina95 chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
when is the next chapter ?
bountypeaches chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
This is awesome- how the show should've gone.

But this part:
"But you know what's worse than admitting that you used somebody? Continuing to use them just so you don't have to face that you messed up…"

Have to admit this is one of the reasons I struggle with Booth's characterization. I don't think it is a moral thing to do to propose marriage just to avoid facing that he made a mistake. I wouldn't want to be married to someone who is in love with someone else. Once he started to admit "the one you love the most"- he should've backed down. The way he tossed Hannah to the street shows me that whatever the feelings were it wasn't enough for a lasting relationship. No matter what one thinks of Hannah it was a cold move. If you really love someone you would give them the benefit of the doubt. It's one of the reasons i like to believe that deep down he knew she would say no.
SAMLennon chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
i am so in love with this story! please tell me you arent finished yet?!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
Great job with the suspense - and I really liked the situations you put them both in to discover their truths and get their timing right. Cam's role in your story was great - gather the evidence, don't jump to conclusions of your own. The misunderstandings were just right - I am glad I happened upon this story as a completed one - I loved that flow/angst created to the end! Thanks for your story!

Booth answering the door like he did and having Benjamin meet him that way - nice touch!

I thought this story really worked! Nice job on the parallel/what if AU!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
Excellent story. :)
Martreiya chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
Excellent story! I totally loved it (
sermadrid chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Poor booth, i am really sad- my heart just broke down...
sermadrid chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Ok, I give up. Didn't want to review because most of the stories here start out really good but then go down hill as you continue. But your story is brilliant and i can picture everything like an actual scene. Your writing style is awesome, love the emotion you convey in each scene. Hope Booth and Bones resolve their issues.
Ondiac chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
Loved this story, thank you!
Resounding chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
I recently stumbled upon your story and just finished it and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great job! You kept them so true to their characters, even if it was kind of an Alternate Universe take on the end of "The Doctor in the Photo" but I think you did a brilliant job! Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
Nana25 chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
Will you ever consider writing a sequel ?
pnwer chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I loved this story. You did an exceellent job at building suspense with the constant misunderstandings.
love2read2much chapter 24 . 1/16/2012
Great story. I love angst B & B stories and this one was so good that i added it to my favourites.

I will go now and check out your other stories to see if there are any completed ones there

keep up the great writing.

cp
Fourth Rose chapter 24 . 1/14/2012
Sorry it took me so long to read this story, but I finally got to it and finished it in one go - it was a truly enjoyable read! I really liked the way how you let things develop from the altered premise, and although the B/B misunderstandings made me want to lock them both in a room together until they'd worked out their issues, it all lead to a very satisfying resolution. I have to confess that I have a huge weakness for "taking care of one's sick partner" plotlines, so that part was probably my favorite ;)

Also, hats off to you for creating an original character who added something important to the way the story developed without either taking it over completely or feeling like a personified plot device. OCs are probably the most difficult thing to pull off believably in fanfic, and you did a great job with Benjamin.
Tartantrace chapter 24 . 1/12/2012
I have really enjoyed this story - thank you for all the hard work :0)