Reviews for Notoriety
Until You Hate Me chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
Okay fuck you for being so brilliant and fuck this story for making me KEEP reading until 4 in the morning. Ugh.

I love this shit btw
Zela3 chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
I reread this anytime I feel like reading a Glee/Harry Potter crossover as it’s my favorite of all the HP/Glee crossovers! I understand that you are writing it at a slow pace so as to not trigger yourself (and that it’s possible that you won’t be able to finish this) and I respect that I am mostly writing this review to let you know that I will read the next chapter whenever you manage to post/finish it and that I believe that this is one of the best fics out there that has this pairing. Personally I am looking forward to seeing what happens next and seeing Kurt’s reaction to magic (if they ever get to the point where Harry can legally tell him). Also this would be on the last chapter but apparently I’ve already reviewed it...anyway I will reread this regardless of if it ever gets finished and I hope that you continue to write weather this story or some other one.
The-Phandom-Queen chapter 23 . 8/7/2017
After reading both this and the one before I can successfully say I can no longer count the number of times I cried jfc
what-is-jelly chapter 23 . 7/21/2017
Fuckin love this adorable piece of shit, can't wait till you start posting again

-Jelly
lithiumxx chapter 22 . 7/8/2017
kurt should major in interior design.. minor in music
Unknowndiva chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
The end of this chapter makes me tear every time, I love this story! :)
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 23 . 6/2/2017
more chapters please?
Unknowndiva chapter 23 . 5/6/2017
This is now my favorite story on fanfiction...plzzz update it is amazing!
Zela3 chapter 22 . 2/24/2017
I hope you find the time to continue this fic sometime soon. It's definitely a favorite of mine and I'm fairly certain I've reread it about 4 or 5 times in the past few years since you last updated. It's my go-to fic when I want to read a crossover with hp and glee especially since I haven't seen new ones recently that have Harry paired with Kurt...personally I think it would be interesting to see Luna meet Britney or see Snape go down to visit (considering he did spend a lot of time protecting him...plus he does make potions for a living...though I hadn't thought of it until Ron, Hermione and Harry joked about it after Harry jinxed them...). And I'm also just curious to see where this is going and such. Also, this would have been posted to the last chapter but apparently I've already posted there and am only allowed to post one review per chapter...
Snargaluff Pod chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
I've just read this story for the 12th time and it's just as good a reason as the first time. I really hope that you update this again soon as this honestly has to be one of my favourite things ever.
Thenchick chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
Ooooooooooooo post more
anarchx-kestrel chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
I hope you're doing fine and can update soon but don't feel pressured if you can't! This is a really lovely story and it's helped me come to terms with some of my own depression. I hope you're doing well and can update soon
Pixiecropse chapter 23 . 9/19/2016
hshkjhaKJHldfhlkAGD.,JSDFLKJ I love it so much I can't wait till the next update
godess bubbles chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
was that an original song?Please update soon!
rockhockey chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
I love this story and realize that this review is pretty late at this point but felt I needed to right it. Through both this and the previous story I felt Harry's emotions and felt I could at least somewhat understand what he was going through and connect. I find that you were able to do that amazing and would love to read more by you.