Reviews for Notoriety
continue ok? Estou indo para saber se kurt vai conhecer sobre a magia
MichiAGP chapter 23 . 5/7
Your stories, both this one and Anonymity are awesome. I read them both on a roll today, and you've got some amazing writing skills, and your plot is just amazing! Please continue with this story, I can't wait for the update!
ScholarlyBAMF chapter 14 . 4/25
Thank you for this series. I love to read Harry Potter fanfiction, and your story is one of those gems that a devoted fanfiction reader such as myself uses to justify their endless search through the dross of poorly-disguised sexual fantasies riddled with misspellings and other faults that give fanfiction a bad name. I especially appreciate how you aren't downplaying the trauma for a reason like "real men don't get trauma" or any bigoted statements like that, but you aren't overdoing the trauma in a way that always seems to be cured by the healing power of sex. As an Autistic with family history of anxiety and depression, your portrayal of Harry's psyche strikes a chord within me. Thank you for sharing your insight into that state of mind, and I hope it was cathartic to you.
PottertheOtter chapter 1 . 4/22
Hi. Just want to say I really love your stories. I've read Anonymity and Notoriety like 3 times each already, and I can't get enough of your style of writing. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a really stupid question, but I'm curious. In this story, does Kurt still wear the bracelet (talismen) that Harry gave him in Anonymity? I just thought it'd be pretty adorable. Anyways, love your work! Peace!
Greeniron chapter 23 . 3/20
I just wanted to say this was a lovely chapter and it ends at a very satisfying pausing place.
I really love this story so much, and I hope you update soon:) I've read Anonymity and this 3 times now, and I hope you finish this :)
aliengirlguy chapter 23 . 2/3
This has been both my first reading of this crossover, and a really touching and moving read that has been a pleasure to view. I myself suffer from an anxiety disorder so I understand how tough it can be (though perhaps not Harry's levels) I actually geared up at some parts, which not much fanfiction has done to me. I look forward to when the next chap comes out, awesome job!
titania2811 chapter 23 . 1/22
The ending of that last chapter was beautiful... and as someone with similar problems, i applaud you for being able to write about it so well. Good luck, and take your time honey. I hope you feel better.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 23 . 1/17
That was so sweet! I cannot wait to read more!
AIMAS chapter 23 . 1/14
I'm sorry that your life has had so many issues, but I'm so excited you're back to this story! And it's a gorgeous chapter too!
dantexsin chapter 23 . 1/14
I love this! Like I have read it 2 times please update.
The 16th Doctor chapter 23 . 1/5
Beautifulnow get your ass in gear and writeore!
The 16th Doctor chapter 21 . 1/5
You can go back and forth on the ethics of bombing Hiroshima, but there was no justification for bombing Nagasaki. The Japanese were beaten and they knew it. But they were demanding certain terms for their surrender, namely that we wouldnt execute the emperor. We wanted to show the Soviets what we were capable of, and innocent civilians were sacrificed for that.
The 16th Doctor chapter 19 . 1/4
Would it be possible for someone to adopt harry?
Not the hummels, as that might be a tad incestuous
What about Mr schuester?