Reviews for Notoriety
The World in Black and White chapter 22 . 1h ago
Amazing story! I really love it! Please continue this, I would die if you don't! This has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Benedicted chapter 10 . 3/6
I both love and hate you! Every single time I read this I always end up sobbing my eyes out...ESPECIALLY in this chapter. You're a brilliant writer, you evoke emotions remarkably well and captivate your audience :) I'm a terrible softie who usually avoids all things tragic if I can help it but your fanfic, simply put, is one of the BEST HarryXKurt fanfics I have ever read :') Thank-you for sharing this 3 And if you were wondering (and I'm sure you're not) my nose is runny too...and they were painful, heaving sobs not just mere trickles of salty water :'(
Drarry4eva chapter 22 . 1/25
I hope this story gets a bit happier because I am tired of all the angstyness to be honest. And I really hope that Harry stops blaming himself for what Remus has been doing. It's not Harry's fault or his responsibility. It's just so sad. And also, I hope that there will be some serious smut. I can't wait. And I really, really, really hope you will update this soon.
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 1/25
This is so sad. Harry is totally broken. I feel awful for him. At least he has Kurt and Burt.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 1/25
I know I'm not even half way through this but I really have to say, cause I need to, Remus needs to get help and he shouldn't be living with Harry when he's like that. It's not Harry's responsibility. And it's not fair that Harry has to be called his dead father's name. My heart just breaks for Harry when Remus does that. I hope he does get help. Now that I've said what I needed to say, I also need to mention that I like this so far, so I am going to keep reading.
crystalcleardestiny chapter 22 . 1/11
Hi I just wanted to let you know how much I adore this story; it's so wonderfully written it just pulls me in and I can't stop until theres no more left to read. I hope that you are feeling better and that you will be able to update soon.
TNM-Writer chapter 22 . 1/11
You are a god and nothing else will convince me otherwise. I demand updates and will give sacrifices if need be. More chapters and Harry/Kurt fluff filled angst.
This story's been amazing, by the way, but just noticed one small thing, Healer Ryan changes to Healer Bryan halfway through this chapter
kaymart23 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Re-read your story and I was wondering if yhere was going to be an update soon as its been a while. I read in your bio that this story was not abandoned. This story is one of my all time favorite crossover story so I beg you that you do not abonden it.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
Hello honey, I just discovered this verse and it is FANTASTIC! I like that Harry isn't magically better, because though we all wish we could be, it is always a struggle.

I read that this story does take its toll on you and your life was getting rather complicated. I see that you have not finished this or updated for quite a while and so I started to worry. If it is too much let us readers know you have dropped this and I won't blame you a bit. I just hope you are doing well and want to thank you for such a beautiful and true verse. It was a great pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
I hate u and luv u at the same time 4 making me cry even tho I hav read this story 3 times already
Oharu chicken chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Hello! :) Just wanted to say that this is really damn good. I cried over about 3/4 of this story... I'm not actually supposed to be reading since I got an exam in about 10 hours but once I started I couldn't stop reading. Oops. But it was really wow though. And I gotta say I don't regret picking this fic up. Anyways! Really great job done and I hope you can update soon! Don't get too depressed writing this;)
kpotter1993 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
So this really is a great story, and I would love it if you would start writing it again. Like, this is one of my go-to Karry fics. I understand that you were unhappy with Glee after the season finale of season 3, I was too. I was screaming at the TV and my brother was like, "Why are you so upset? This was pretty much hinted at half-way through the season..." Anyway, the way I get past my lack of inspiration is watching my favorite episodes of the fandom I'm writing for. I wouldn't be pushing so hard about this, but this is literally one of my my favorite fanfics in general and I want to know what will happen. Thanks for reading this long-ass review!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
You promised that you would finish it... nine months later... :(
digiwriter1392 chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
I love this crossover. It is wonderfully written and I love they way you have everyone interact. I hope you will be able to update this again soon.