Reviews for Notoriety
dustyboy1209 chapter 22 . 5/20
Fantastic story, I hope you finish it someday.
chicaalterego chapter 22 . 5/18
I think its kind of funny you wrote this fic wanting to have Kurt learn about magic, then you made it longer than the last one, but ended up leaving it there way before the big revelation... and by funny I don't mean it in the "ha ha" kind of way, just as in something curious to think about.
lgbtlovechick chapter 22 . 4/5
Ggggrrrrraaaaaaaahhhh why did you stop! Meeeerrffffff!
leylinjan chapter 6 . 3/30
i cried again.
i love this story.
leylinjan chapter 3 . 3/30
i cried
KAGEY79 chapter 22 . 3/20
I know this story hasn't been updated and may possibly be abandoned, but I just found your fics and had to review. I absolutely love your writing (especially this pairing) and have enjoyed reading all of the side fics related to this story. You truly have a gift for writing. It's easy to get caught up in your plots and feel as though you're right there with the characters. Despite the length of time you have been away from this story, I hope that someday you will feel like completing it (or at least an epilogue so the reader can have closure). I wish you well and hope for the best.
This story is great, it has some sadness and happiness at the same time, Please update.
HpPjGg chapter 22 . 2/8
This is a brilliant story! I really hope you update it! even though it has been years since you have updated it I truly hope this hasn't been abandoned. After reading your profile, I understand if you don't update it due to your health. Even if you can't finish this fic, i hope that you write more as I would love to read more Harry Potter and glee crossovers that don't make me cringe over the horrendous spelling or grammar. Please continue writing! :)
Deathe chapter 22 . 1/18
I've been reading and i have to say i like it. The story isn't completly gloomy, and it makes you value the small fluffy scenes in between even more. When harry said he is 'socially delayed' i smiled because its's so true! It reminds people how oblivious he can be to certain things.
I read your profile (gasp! I know right?) and am thankful that you didn't abandoned ( as far as it says). Personally i don't mind you're writing slowly as long as it doesn't trigger you, i mean health of the author above all else in fanfiction right? Can't have an awesome story without its author!
Lili chapter 22 . 1/6
I love this story SO much!
It seems like you abandoned it, which makes me painfully sad. I really do wish you'd continue!
However, if it got to hard to write, I completely understand and I am glad that you aren't writing something that could trigger you.
Lili chapter 2 . 1/5
Loving this story so far! I love angst/ hurt comfort and you are such a talented writer. Ms. Pillsbury was so in character in this chapter!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
jesskalynn4 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I know it has been like two years since you have updated this story. But please please update again. I am in LOVE with this story. So please please update again and soon!
Tahari chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
This is an excellent story... I really hope you will continue writing it.
Dee chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Can't wait for more lol. This story is really touching and emotional.