Reviews for Notoriety
Zela3 chapter 22 . 2/24
I hope you find the time to continue this fic sometime soon. It's definitely a favorite of mine and I'm fairly certain I've reread it about 4 or 5 times in the past few years since you last updated. It's my go-to fic when I want to read a crossover with hp and glee especially since I haven't seen new ones recently that have Harry paired with Kurt...personally I think it would be interesting to see Luna meet Britney or see Snape go down to visit (considering he did spend a lot of time protecting him...plus he does make potions for a living...though I hadn't thought of it until Ron, Hermione and Harry joked about it after Harry jinxed them...). And I'm also just curious to see where this is going and such. Also, this would have been posted to the last chapter but apparently I've already posted there and am only allowed to post one review per chapter...
Snargaluff Pod chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
I've just read this story for the 12th time and it's just as good a reason as the first time. I really hope that you update this again soon as this honestly has to be one of my favourite things ever.
Thenchick chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
Ooooooooooooo post more
Kitte-Wolf chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
I hope you're doing fine and can update soon but don't feel pressured if you can't! This is a really lovely story and it's helped me come to terms with some of my own depression. I hope you're doing well and can update soon
Pixiecropse chapter 23 . 9/19/2016
hshkjhaKJHldfhlkAGD.,JSDFLKJ I love it so much I can't wait till the next update
godess bubbles chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
was that an original song?Please update soon!
rockhockey chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
I love this story and realize that this review is pretty late at this point but felt I needed to right it. Through both this and the previous story I felt Harry's emotions and felt I could at least somewhat understand what he was going through and connect. I find that you were able to do that amazing and would love to read more by you.
Princess Scarlett III chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
This chapter made me cry.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
continue ok? Estou indo para saber se kurt vai conhecer sobre a magia
MichiAGP chapter 23 . 5/7/2016
Your stories, both this one and Anonymity are awesome. I read them both on a roll today, and you've got some amazing writing skills, and your plot is just amazing! Please continue with this story, I can't wait for the update!
ScholarlyBAMF chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Thank you for this series. I love to read Harry Potter fanfiction, and your story is one of those gems that a devoted fanfiction reader such as myself uses to justify their endless search through the dross of poorly-disguised sexual fantasies riddled with misspellings and other faults that give fanfiction a bad name. I especially appreciate how you aren't downplaying the trauma for a reason like "real men don't get trauma" or any bigoted statements like that, but you aren't overdoing the trauma in a way that always seems to be cured by the healing power of sex. As an Autistic with family history of anxiety and depression, your portrayal of Harry's psyche strikes a chord within me. Thank you for sharing your insight into that state of mind, and I hope it was cathartic to you.
AllAmericanGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Hi. Just want to say I really love your stories. I've read Anonymity and Notoriety like 3 times each already, and I can't get enough of your style of writing. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a really stupid question, but I'm curious. In this story, does Kurt still wear the bracelet (talismen) that Harry gave him in Anonymity? I just thought it'd be pretty adorable. Anyways, love your work! Peace!
Greeniron chapter 23 . 3/20/2016
I just wanted to say this was a lovely chapter and it ends at a very satisfying pausing place.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
I really love this story so much, and I hope you update soon:) I've read Anonymity and this 3 times now, and I hope you finish this :)
aliengirlguy chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
This has been both my first reading of this crossover, and a really touching and moving read that has been a pleasure to view. I myself suffer from an anxiety disorder so I understand how tough it can be (though perhaps not Harry's levels) I actually geared up at some parts, which not much fanfiction has done to me. I look forward to when the next chap comes out, awesome job!