Reviews for Final Fantasy 7 Ganon's Return
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
dude let cloud have his moments. after all he's 21 years old link few years younger not double d yet.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
nice chap u still gonna continue on ?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
great fanic but only hero of time can use mask since he has magic unlike hero of light slash twlight.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
question how can link triforce be weaker if A: link and ganon triforce are closer than zelda zelda should have the weaker triforce not to metion u should use the hero of time since the whole time line thing. link disappear. with his stuff all of it.
fairytail2227 chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Um yeah I don't mean to be rude but its the hero of time not the hero of light.
Link901 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
i generally don't read this format because it is a script not a story, and its very hard to read. it's not that i cannot understand what you wrote but it doesn't feel like a cohesive story. it even has stage prompts typed into it. you have a very good idea but it is ruined, because the reader cannot visualize whats happening in the story beyond the conversation and bare bones stage prompts that are there. While i realize that everyone who reads this will know who and what each of these characters are. A complete stranger will look at this story and be immediately confused by these characters to whom it seems like we should already know their thoughts, feelings, and motivations. i guess i wrap it up by saying that while you show promise as a script writer you need to work on making the reader care about your story and characters
Gold of Termina chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Link mentioned he knew Ganon was there when he said, "He's here." So he shouldn't have been surprised when President Shinra said Ganon was there.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Not bad, but how did the fierce deity mask burn? It's indestructible! DERP.
Sailor Venus chapter 34 . 10/27/2013
Wow! This was a great fanfic Bloodtip! I enjoyed it alot!
GoldofTermina chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
It was good but I want to know where Yuffie came from. I mean she wasn't ever talked about till the last 3 chapters or so. It was good nonetheless
SoralTheSol chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Sigh after four chapter of the same thing I implore you to re-write this. It is a good concept, and the dialog is good. But where the fuck is the story, It is like I am reading a script for a play. It isn't really a story if they don't do anything other than talk.