Reviews for Just Good Friends?
InvisibleBlade chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Lovely end to a lovely fic x
InvisibleBlade chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
poor Miranda
InvisibleBlade chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
This is super good! Gary is so sweet in this.
InvisibleBlade chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Definatley good!

love the way you portrayed the characters x
xLaramiex chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This is so cute! I love Miranda so much 3
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This is really good and I was told today that aparently a new series of Miranda is being written! Obviously there couldn't have been one filmed in a while because of Call The Midwives but now she's free and can go back to Moranda :D! And I adored your Hustle fic so please write more of both The Huslte and Miranda :D x
Give.As.All.Ur.Cookies chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
awwwwww, i love this :D it's so sweet, i love the show maranda coz, it's about a realistic person, going through day to day, problems, nothing's fake about it! :) you really aptured that in this story, well done! :D
bring-back-sirius chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Yay, finally, a Miranda story! And what a story! Please write more soon :)
EmilyLouisexx chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
N'awww this story is so good! Tilly is such a cow!. I hope when series. 3 comes out in 2012 that gary and miranda get together they are so cute! Well done for the story :)
Sohvi292 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Oh thanks for this awesome story! I really loved it. It's such a shame there's not very much Miranda fics... I've also always hated that part in Grease when Sandy changes herself :s never liked it and never will.

But anyway. :D Thanks for this great fic x)
Ann-MarieKatyMilligan chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Thanks for a great story and for the amazingly quick updates i know it says a well rounded critique is the most rewarding gift but there is nothing to improve on here(:
Lauraz chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
A fitting end, for those two, Miranda is not an easy programme to write for. Gary finally realising just how much Miranda means to him was written perfectly, and in a very subtle way.

I saw an interview with Miranda Hart recently, she said she's currently writing series 3, which will be aired in 2012.
Philthefeet chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic ending - thank you!

And I think I've read somewhere that series 3 is being filmed in the summer, to be shown next autumn.
feministgrimm chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
YAY!

lol :)

No, series 3 comes out next year.

Thank you for writing this! Do u know anywhere where I could watch the episodes? Only, I've got a bad memory, & only really remember one ep of series 2 :(

Anyway, thanks or writing this, it was AWESOMESAUCE, please write another? *puppydogeyes*
Lauraz chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Maybe Gary could catch Miranda up for a romantic weekend in Scotland. Says me hopefully! Nicely written again.