Reviews for In Life You Get One Shot
Lugrpa chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
Oh my god, black hooded person? Who who who! Can't wait for the next story! :)
Lugrpa chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
:o I don't know what to say! There... isn't a way for SJ ever to come back now... is there? :( Good job writing this though!
Lugrpa chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
Aw :( she finally gave SJ to the shadow proclamation :( will SJ ever be seen again?
Lugrpa chapter 21 . 12/9/2011
hahaha good expression "I've done a you." :D Giving her up to the shadow proclamation? Aw :(
Lugrpa chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Woa who poisoned her!
uzumaki misaki chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Ooh a Sherlock crossover! Interesting! One of these days I'm gonna have to watch it.
Lugrpa chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
Haha I love Rory so much :D I need to work Rory into my story...! Great chapter i feel so bad for Mai. All the shit shes gone through...
Lugrpa chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Luke is an ass! What a jerk!
uzumaki misaki chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Woah talk about a plot twist! You've got so many twists and turns in this story it's amazing! I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
Lugrpa chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Yesss Mai stopped the wedding! I can't believe Luke took a bullet for her :D I lvoe the last line of the story "NOPE FUCK IT! LET'S START A FIGHT AT CHRISTMAS!" haha can't wait for the next chapter!
uzumaki misaki chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
That was great but just what or who is Maria and how did she travel through time?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Great line "no fuck it let's start a fight at christmas"
Lugrpa chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
I BLODDY HATE MARIA! . . . .CAN! :) take your time though... I dont want to be pushy... :)
Lugrpa chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Ahhh Luke and Mai need to see each other again! melody is so sweet :) Update soon!
Lugrpa chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
Ah they re named her melody! Oh my god oh my god is melody gonna b ok?