Reviews for Trapped in the Glass
KaKashi's Okami chapter 10 . 5/16
Even thou this one is rated T, it has the character nuances of Kagome and sesshomaru down pat, I just wish bakuya was a little more like sesshomaru still, or like he was with rin, like standoffish but caring in a small way. I don't know what happened, everything was awesome, just like the anime characters, but after Kagome died, he got kind of pansy'ish. Even if he held her when she passed, i don't see why he thought it was his fault, there where other captains there, and even if he took all the blame to his noble self, it would be just that, noble so therefore a hit to his honor or something, I could see him more angry or gruff in manner than talkie or babying her. Maybe it's me, it was a big jump in character after she died, he didn't know squat about her, and still doesn't, I don't really see him being open. But sesshomaru is bang on, good job! Kagome to!
Thornado chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
Oh no, no more chapters and it looks like it's been discontinued. Cryyyy
Lady Akina chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
Whoa... That's an interesting take on zanpakuto. How will her training in her sleep affect her training when she's awake? She won't gain any muscle or muscle memory of her training from her dreams. Actually, thinking about it, wouldn't that be harmful in the long run if she can't rest even in her dreams?

What is she going to tell Byakuya about how she's getting injured? Is she going to tell him about Sesshomaru? Does anyone in the Soul Society know that zanpakuto are demons? I can't wait to read what happens next!

Please UPDATE!

Lady Akina
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Why in the world did you end it there. i want to know what happens next! i know you haven't updated in years, but i really want to read the rest of the story. please continue this story!
Rhyxali chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Please update soon,I love the story!
rox4787 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
please please please please please update pleassssssssssssssssssssse
nyan-nyan-san chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Please update again soon!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
It seems Kagome is a little pathetic in this story and especially in the past two chapters but it's understandable I just hope she gets better at this soon so though its been a while I hope you haven't forgotten about this story and will update soon.
Linwellin chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Interesting. I love the whole Sesshomaru being her sword. Can't wait for the next update.
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
This keeps getting interesting. Like I said from my previous comment, I really like that Sesshoumaru is in this story. Even though he's a harsher teacher than byakuya, his teachings will really help kagome. Also, I think that the last scene with kagome bleeding is a good way for plot development. I'm not sure if you're planning to inform byakuya about kagome's past
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I've always liked reading inuyasha crossover stories, and this is one of the first few inuyasha/bleach stories. I haven't read it watched bleach but the way you write makes it easier for me to follow the story. Furthermore, I really like that you added Sesshoumaru into the story. I had an idea that it was going to be him when "hn" was mentioned. I truly cannot wait to read the rest of the story.
lovelylies chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
byakuya to the rescue!
lovelylies chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
The story is getting so good ! Great job :)
Anil Pheonix chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
its been a year! please be alive!
Anil Pheonix chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Alrighty, two things, one: Kempachi's eyepatch is on his Right eye, Two: Kimono is used for both plural and singular, but I dont even remember the proper name for the cloths they wear, other than the white coat is a haori, and the unuforms are tratitional funerary attire. nontheless I'm very happy with this so far. its hard to find a story that doesnt completely butcher some character or other.