Reviews for Trapped in the Glass
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Why in the world did you end it there. i want to know what happens next! i know you haven't updated in years, but i really want to read the rest of the story. please continue this story!
Rhyxali chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Please update soon,I love the story!
rox4787 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
please please please please please update pleassssssssssssssssssssse
nyan-nyan-san chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Please update again soon!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
It seems Kagome is a little pathetic in this story and especially in the past two chapters but it's understandable I just hope she gets better at this soon so though its been a while I hope you haven't forgotten about this story and will update soon.
Linwellin Neinna Von Rosen chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Interesting. I love the whole Sesshomaru being her sword. Can't wait for the next update.
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
This keeps getting interesting. Like I said from my previous comment, I really like that Sesshoumaru is in this story. Even though he's a harsher teacher than byakuya, his teachings will really help kagome. Also, I think that the last scene with kagome bleeding is a good way for plot development. I'm not sure if you're planning to inform byakuya about kagome's past
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I've always liked reading inuyasha crossover stories, and this is one of the first few inuyasha/bleach stories. I haven't read it watched bleach but the way you write makes it easier for me to follow the story. Furthermore, I really like that you added Sesshoumaru into the story. I had an idea that it was going to be him when "hn" was mentioned. I truly cannot wait to read the rest of the story.
lovelylies chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
byakuya to the rescue!
lovelylies chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
The story is getting so good ! Great job :)
Anil Pheonix chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
its been a year! please be alive!
Anil Pheonix chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Alrighty, two things, one: Kempachi's eyepatch is on his Right eye, Two: Kimono is used for both plural and singular, but I dont even remember the proper name for the cloths they wear, other than the white coat is a haori, and the unuforms are tratitional funerary attire. nontheless I'm very happy with this so far. its hard to find a story that doesnt completely butcher some character or other.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
well Lady, hope you will continue, the story is actually quite interesting :D
Killing perfection's lover chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Oh wow, Sesshomaru is training her now. Yikes. At least she has some experience with warfare, I would've died trying to learn. Hell, Sesshomaru would kill me the moment he saw me. xD Won't even draw his sword. :P
Killing perfection's lover chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Sesshomaru is her sword! How interesting, even though he is a bit peeved at being perceived weak due to Kagome. :P