Reviews for An Unfinished Task
Birdie chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
So far, I like it; I didn't find any errors in the writing. Along with the synopsis of the plot you made, this fic has the potential of being a fantastic read. Please, if you still have inspiration and time, finish this fic. I want to see how it turns out in the end.
Kare4aKiss chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
your writing is one of the best i've seen so far.

keep up the good work

&& don't give up on this great story.

plus, a lot of people are RAVING fans (:

good luck,

xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
AW! love it! plz make more!
rosedreamer101 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
super-noodles chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ughh...the anticipation...I hate seeing good CCSSxS stories go on hiatus or discontinued...(. 300 something reviews...and no update ( ...I like where your story is heading ..let me know if you're continuing!
EchizenRyoma chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
im curious to know what will happen next. im looking forward to the update.
XdemonchildX chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I thought this story was suppose to be finished but it's not? and some people have reviews on ch 12 or 13 and there's only 2 chapters. I don't get that? It's a very nice beginning though and look forward to reading the rest.
angelicat123 chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
update! very very nice
ithinki chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
that was such a great chapter! update!
ithinki chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
this sounds like a sweet story..update!
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Interesting~! Keep up the great work~!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
O! The mom was cryptic! COOL! UPDATE SOON!

chibiNeko192 chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
*GASP* NEW THREAT? DUN DUN DUNN! D exciting chappie ) can't wait till SS reunite! by the way, the first time you wrote "big sister" in this chapter you put "jei jei" instead of "jie jie" ...just so you know ) please update soon! _
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
o Syaoran's FINALLY going back to Japan - Sakura better remember him and not have a boyfriend! Please update soon!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
This is a cute and sad story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.