Reviews for Playful Love: Pretend
crimson heart chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
i don't know if u will read this review or not but i reaallyy appreciate if u will continue this story..._
anere-desu05 chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
Daaamn! Will wait for the update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
I really enjoyed this story
Guamserendipity chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
He's going to say, "love for music."
EmptyNothingness chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
That was perfect! More updates please! Thank you!
afiqah chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
i love your stories...please do continue the stories..T_T
Tsukiakari chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
update soon... please
JCrocks chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I really love it ! :D
hahahaa its really nice
keep up the good work! (:
I can't wait forthe next chapter
Lissi45829 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
This story is so great! I know you updated this a long time ago but you would make me really happy if you update again!
JCrocks chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I love the story :D i can't wait for the next chapter !
Alysyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
OMG I totally love this story! r u going to be updating this? I hope so cause it's AWESOME! Please let me know cause I'm dying to know what happens :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
When will the next chapter come out?! I AM DYING HERE! Its really well written and the story is well planned but...WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER COME OUT?!
ozzyfan97 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Is English your first language?
montclaire06 chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
where's the next chappie? Huh! story is awesome I like the development between the relationship of len and kahoko though I like Ryou being paired up with Minami hahaha you know piano romance nyahahaha. But anywayzzzz you know the word " UPDATE!" hope you'll do that if not right away uhmn soon is forgivable nyhahahahahaha okay? Ja
PoppyCream chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Hey ! I just discovered your fanfic and I really think it's the best I've ever read !
I really love the way Kahoko and Len ended together, it was so... romantic !
Well, at first I thought Tsuchiura-kun's behaviour was a little bit OOC 'cause I think he wouldn't act this way but the story was so good I couldn't stop reading !
One last word ? Update onegaishimasu