Reviews for Bleeding Love
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 8/30
this story is so sad but i love it
I loved it.
IzyRo12 chapter 1 . 8/12
I cried so much it was so sad i just i couldnt i almost stopped reading i was crying so much. Its beautiful honestly amazing i could feel all the emotions in the characters. I know im a girl but i identify so much with jk's harry and your harry its scary and just the pain that echoes my own really had me in tears.
MarauderM chapter 1 . 7/31
I... wow... like it was really well written, I enjoyed it but like... I don't actively ship it and just... like I still feel like Fucker A and Fucker B still have a hell of a fucking lot to make up for you know? But otherwise honestly really really beautifully written.
yoli ravioli chapter 1 . 7/11
I did tear up a bit, tears were about to fall but I was distracted which made them dry up quickly... Great story, loved it!
I know it was a happy ending but somehow I don't feel justified for the husbands I think they should burn some more before forgiveness and those twins oh I had to hurt them, but hey that's just me
Noooo Aime chapter 1 . 7/2
Coucou !
J'ai vu que tu écrivait en français ... Donc je me permet de te laisser une review en français .. Je suis trop nulle en expression anglaise ;)
Hooooo j'ai adoré ! J'ai eu le cœur brisé en lisant cette histoire ! Harry a vraiment une capacité de pardon extraordinaire ... Et malgré tout ce qu'il a subit il a laisser une nouvelle chance à toute sa famille à ses maris ... J'ai eu peur quand il est mort ... Je trouvais ça injuste qu'il meurt maintenant ...après quinze ans de captivité ! Alors que les choses allaient un peu mieux pour lui ! Mais heureusement Luna et Severus étaient la !

Merci pour cette incroyable histoire !

Une fan ;)
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/7
I love this fic a lot and read it too often. Something about this world and their relationships is very intriguing.
There is a part that confused me. At the beginning, it says five minutes later, five people entered the room. For the longest time I thought there were five children. But it's four children and a house elf, or should is be four people entered the room?
How was Harry getting food for the time he was locked up? He was isolated, but allowed bare necessities, however elves were warded from visiting. Is it like the Great Hall where food would just appear?
What was the point of the conspiracy? I guess Voldemort published the death eaters involved after he found out.
I understand, a parent's love knows no bounds, but I kind of want Eden to be punished more and to earn Harry's forgiveness. But your flow makes sense and the extra scenes may make the fic not come together as well in it's entirety.
Once again I have to say, your writing is impeccable and so emotional
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 5/25
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 5/10
Amazing story. It was a beautiful story, and even now I weep in sorrow for Harry. I am so touched by his pure and so forgiving heart. I don't know if I would be able to forgive them like Harry did, and I am so proud of you for making a story so amazing as this.
The grammar was perfect, and the story line was so realistic that it was slightly scary. I am utterly drawn in and enamored with this, and I know that I will be back to read this again one day. After all, I skimmed over it multiple times in the past, yet it still managed to draw me right back in.

Fantastic job, Tango-chan
schoolsucksass chapter 1 . 5/8
i wouldn't have forgiven them lol
Devil'sAssistant chapter 1 . 4/28
But darn it, no matter how many times I red this, I can't help but cry! Even though I don't like the pairing. If I was Harry, I would never be able to forgive them. But I;m not. Still though. So yeah, well done!
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 4/23
God I have read this story so many times. I really really really love it. So much emotions in one story really make me come back for more. I don'tknowifyou still write but yeah such a good story.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/19
Your writing is phenomenal! I can't tell at all that English isn't your first language, maybe because it isn't so you're extra careful, but your writing is impeccable and so powerful, beautiful, and emotional. I have yet to cry over fanfiction, and I've read a ton, yours have come the closest with the hopelessness and unfairness.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 4/14
wonderful truly wonderful a masterpiece!