Reviews for Bleeding Love
kakashikawaiisenpai chapter 1 . 2/5
God this was just the best of my day so sad you made me cry petty much the whole way through, I hope you write a book one day
sampam69 chapter 1 . 1/30
An excellent story, beautifully done :) :) :)
mrshanchul chapter 1 . 1/20
One-word, heartbreaking. Truly amazing. Thank you for this beautiful gift of a story
paz chapter 1 . 1/16
Nice
shaz345 chapter 1 . 1/1
Beautiful
storywriter19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
It's so sad... i cried so many times while reading it... i also absolutely loved it... i tend to avoid this kind of stories because i tend to cry easily but your story had me hooked from the first word till the last.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hate this fic. Harry gets locked up for very a decade and he forgives them right of the bat! Utter BULLSHIT! Very lovely, but the plot is so frustrating. Harry should have pride and anger and other "bad" emotions! Argh!
ririnto chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Damn, this makes me cried, a lot.
Beautyfully written, thank you...
Nigrum Sole chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
...What an ASS Lucius and Marvolo were! I like it... is it sick that I want to have an entire, detailed story of their marriage and his abuse from the Dursleys?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I loved this sooooo much. I cried a lot because it was so beautiful and tugs on the heart strings. I do wish Lucius and Tom/Marvolo had groveled a little more but other than than it was so beautiful
sakraprace chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is one of the best, no, it is the best story i read in last three years. I have many favorits, but this is just awesome. Thankyou soooo much.
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
this story is so sad but i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I loved it.
IzyRo12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I cried so much it was so sad i just i couldnt i almost stopped reading i was crying so much. Its beautiful honestly amazing i could feel all the emotions in the characters. I know im a girl but i identify so much with jk's harry and your harry its scary and just the pain that echoes my own really had me in tears.
MarauderM chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I... wow... like it was really well written, I enjoyed it but like... I don't actively ship it and just... like I still feel like Fucker A and Fucker B still have a hell of a fucking lot to make up for you know? But otherwise honestly really really beautifully written.