Reviews for Bleeding Love
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 5/25
Nice
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 5/10
Amazing story. It was a beautiful story, and even now I weep in sorrow for Harry. I am so touched by his pure and so forgiving heart. I don't know if I would be able to forgive them like Harry did, and I am so proud of you for making a story so amazing as this.
The grammar was perfect, and the story line was so realistic that it was slightly scary. I am utterly drawn in and enamored with this, and I know that I will be back to read this again one day. After all, I skimmed over it multiple times in the past, yet it still managed to draw me right back in.

Fantastic job, Tango-chan
~Fire
schoolsucksass chapter 1 . 5/8
i wouldn't have forgiven them lol
Devil'sAssistant chapter 1 . 4/28
But darn it, no matter how many times I red this, I can't help but cry! Even though I don't like the pairing. If I was Harry, I would never be able to forgive them. But I;m not. Still though. So yeah, well done!
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 4/23
God I have read this story so many times. I really really really love it. So much emotions in one story really make me come back for more. I don'tknowifyou still write but yeah such a good story.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/19
Your writing is phenomenal! I can't tell at all that English isn't your first language, maybe because it isn't so you're extra careful, but your writing is impeccable and so powerful, beautiful, and emotional. I have yet to cry over fanfiction, and I've read a ton, yours have come the closest with the hopelessness and unfairness.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 4/14
wonderful truly wonderful a masterpiece!
KylaVio chapter 1 . 3/21
Can you make the same story but harry left Marvolo and Lucius after they free him rather than forgive them..
MrEQueck chapter 1 . 3/10
Great story, so sad, but well written, loved reading!
Crap, I cried
Momoiro Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/17
I hardly ever review as it's such a pain but I just had to with this story!

You, my dear, is truly an amazing and talented author! I must confess that the stories I've read so far, I have shed a little tear here and there but this story, THIS STORY! Never in my life have I ever cried so much reading a story! Words cannot describe how wonderful this story is! I could literally feel the emotions of each individual characters, from Lucius, to Marvolo, to the children and to Harry. Oh, to Harry, who I could feel the utmost feeling of pain!

But enough of that formal talk...to be honest, what I originally wanted to say was:

"GHVSVAIWPLFLVNAVYDUCNSM-"

"-That was bloody amazing! Holy crap, I've never cried so much in my life! The feels, bro...the feels! T_T"

I suppose asking for a sequel is too much but if you happen to have an abundance of spare time in the near future, then perhaps the thought of doing a sequel would be greatly...GREATLY appreciated! Keep up the good work! _
AngelaPhantom chapter 1 . 2/16
I love this story sooo much! Hate Luc & Tom at first though 'cause how dare they hurt him like that! I'll kill them if I could but then Harry would be sad. Oh well then.
TwinTigerLover chapter 1 . 2/15
I loved the story. Brilliant one shot.

Xx TwinTigerLover
Yulisa chapter 1 . 1/23
This was beautiful ohmygosh I nearly cried at some points
Sweet