Reviews for Bleeding Love
ItheinoStarburst chapter 1 . 3/29
Every time I read this I keep coming back to the story and how much I love it still one of my favorites
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
I hope,I really do that all of you,Lucius,Voldemort ALL the children(I don't give a fuck if they are children,they are monsters) burn in hell,no that will be too good for them,I really hope they personally have a "Vacation" to ,EVEN THAT WILL BE TOO GOOD FOR THEM!
Silentmagician1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
I do have to say this is a beautifully executed story. Asides from an ending (that feels a bit too rushed), any reader can physically feel the grief and healing going on through the story. It's not often a story can bring me to tears, but this oneshot does exactly that.

Honestly, I would love if this could get an actual chapter book feel, if only to flush out the details out a bit better.
RuMinakazeAi chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
This is a masterpiece. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
Okey I've been pondering over this since the first time I read this and now I finally decided to gather the courage to do it
Dear author
I ask for permission to make an alternative version of this story

I loved this story with my whole Hart but after all these years I couldn't forgive them for what they did and didn't do to Harry
If you give me permission I would like to write an alternative ending where Harry didn't give them a chance and things didn't end well for these assholes

I just couldn't the hurt they put him through made me cry daily for hours for my poor baby and I seek revenge
So please if your willing to accept I would be honoured to write the story it won't be as good as yours granted but it will make me feel a lot better in place of Harry

With love
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2021
Wow juste wow
Ton histoire est vraiment super, j'ai adoré. J'ai beaucoup pleuré, il y avait tellement d'émotions. Le seul point négatif c'est qu'Harry, je trouve, pardonne trop tôt et trop vite et personnellement j'aurais bien voulu qu'il fasse souffrir Marvolo et Lucius mais sinon super histoire!
Catwoman18603 chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
Hi there.

I just wanted to say that I really like this story and have read it multiple times. It is even listed on my favorite stories list. I would love if there could be a more in-depth version of this story. Maybe detailing more about the marriage, how Harry got his mastery, etc. That would be something I would definitely like to read. The snippets from Harry's journal are good for some backstory but I would love to read something way more in-depth.
Yelling Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
I just want to say that I completely agree with nsfwmalfoy (one of the reviewer)
I love both Lucius and Voldemort (the ones in my mind) but in this story they can rot in hell.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING cam make up for their behavior, I am not talking about them locking him up, I am talking about them underestimating and neglecting him for atleast 2 years, I am talking about them taking away his firstborn, I am talking about them never really looking deeper than the surface (even when they were wooing him) and I am talking about them always making him feel left out.

Some people say that feeling left out is one of the worst feelings and I agree, it feels like a stab in the heart whenever I think about or experience it. It was an interesting fic and I cried. A LOT.
sunlightstars chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
I honestly loved this story so much. I really liked how you pretty much stayed away from Harry’s POV unless it was small snippets from his “journal”. This story was really beautiful and I feel like in a way the timeline (I’m talking about the forgiveness aspect) was realistic. I would’ve loved to see this as a multi chapter fic that went through the story as present time but I loved it this way all the same!
Twilighy chapter 1 . 3/3/2021
i dont like it! i swear lucius and marvolo deserve to suffer more. they dont deserve harry!
slytherab chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Your writing is very good and the story is amazing, but I can’t say I liked it. Harry should have had the rest that only death would bring him, none of them deserved his forgiveness, they should have paid for what they did to him. And yes, Voldemort was right, he is a monster, just like Lucius and his horrible children (minus Acastus and Adair).
Nikita Domolov chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
I love it. This is one of my top ten fav stories never fails to make me cry. You are awesome and I hope you keep on writing when you can and create more fiction.
azure chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Just wanted to let you know that someone has reposted this on ao3 under a different username. Looks like a case of stolen work to me
/works/27854998/chapters/68198646
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
This was so long an interesting That when I got to the end I had forgot It was just a really long one shot and not a book series- XD