Reviews for Bleeding Love
yuutakeiamz chapter 1 . 1/26
oh my, this is really a great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
You are a wonderful writer, but I could not do what Harry did I would have beat them kids up and the Father's would have suffered a worse fate. It was as if I was going through the emotions myself and I can't help but think how I would feel if something that horrible happened to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Blast you I cried through most of the story! lol I think you should to a secondary oneshot where Harry ends up with their fifth child and figures it out thanks to training with the twins. A little crack fic to brighten the sad yet happy storloved it non the less.
Justice chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Honestly, this was an amazing and heart-touching story but, it should've taken more than that for our dear and precious Harry to forgive them. I mean like really. 15 years of torture and harsh words and actions thrown at him. He deserves better. Other than that, my heart was touched.
T.k chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I gotta say I kinda hated this. It had a lot of elements I like in a fic, but the reasoning of why they locked up Harry kinda ruined it for me. I mean, they basically throw their husband in jail for doing nothing more than cheating on them ( which wasn't even accurate). I mean, that was some King Henry the 8th level shit right there.

You're a great writer, I'm not trying to take away from a nicely written story. But that single piece of plot ruined it for me. There was nothing Harry's husbands could've said or did that would've made up for 15 years of prisonary solitude.
paz chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Brilliant
sab08 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
OMG! This is greatly written! 3

I love it! I can greatly sympathize with all the characters of the story. And I love stories about Harry going against the Light.

Being an assassin is a wonderful twist by the way. :D
You're a very good writer~ I hope there are loads of people who already told you this. :D

Thank you for sharing this here. 333
alinefgs chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Adorei essa oneshot embora no início tive vontade de matar o servollo e o lúcio fora o resto eu adorei bjs
blood moon chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I loved ur story .. hope u will continue writing more stories...(:
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Fascinating story, and extremely well written. Bravo! I must say, Harry is much more resilient than I am. There is no way in hell I would have let Lucius and Marvolo touch me again willingly, even if the rest of the relationship improved. the part with the kids broke my heart, it really did. Having them taken away like that, ALL of them... God. *Drags my migraine riddled carcass out of bed to watch my kid sleep, just to reassure myself*
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
this made me cry so much just damn
beautycruz123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Love this story. For me it's a roller coaster of emotions. It made me feel sad, frustrated, awing, hoping, happy and so on and so forth. I particulary like the children you created. (Thumbs up)
deanec64 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
wonderful story thanks for Writing!
BloodLikeRubies chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME SO EMOTIONAL DURING THIS WHOLE FANFIC!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CRIED?

Btw your work is so good
krixlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I love this. now if only you has more stories written in English. ..I love this pairing as well. Haven't see. it before. great job. I love how Harry is so caring and forgiving despite everything.