Reviews for Bleeding Love
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 1 . 20h
This was really sad but it ended really well. Well done on toying with my emotions, I want to cry now. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS! It's not fun, trust me.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 7/31
I would love to see this fic not so much rewritten, as revisualized. What would have happened if Harry wasn't such a forgiving person towards Voldemort and Lucius and how they treated him throughout their marriage and imprisonment, along with his children.
PlainJanePotter chapter 1 . 7/22
I have to say...this is the most amazing story I have ever read! Completely blew my mind. It had an awesome story line, and all the angst, drama, romance, and hurt/comfort I could ask for. It had it all! I love all the relationships you put forth into your story. They made everything run smoothly and amazingly. I hope I can read more from you soon! ~Jane~
BloodyIslander007 chapter 1 . 4/28
I admire how wonderfully you've written this story but, I can't help but hate the bit where you skip straight to two years later. I mean, we the readers are right there along with Harry reading and feeling his pain. To suddenly cut to the end result is like skipping over the ultimate climax. His forgiveness of his husbands shouldn't have been so sudden when compared to how long he was imprisoned. Don't mistake this as hate towards you it's just, if this happened to me I don't think I'd have it within myself to forgive them or afford them a chance at forgiveness without something more than words and soft touches here and there. All the kids but the twins are alright though. Nevertheless, well done
Lady Xillia chapter 1 . 4/20
I cry every time I read this. And I HATE crying. But something in this story is just so- something that I just cry everytime they first see Harry after 15 years. I really didn't like the twins, from start to end, only because of their attitude towards Harry. Thank you for such a cryworthy read.
That was so sad
Silvermist023 chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved the story but not The Twins. I really didn't like their personality towards Harry. I hate them, period. But Overall I loved the story.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 3/29
Hso sad and trnder i think he forgave to easy
DheeDixon chapter 1 . 1/26
oh my, this is really a great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
You are a wonderful writer, but I could not do what Harry did I would have beat them kids up and the Father's would have suffered a worse fate. It was as if I was going through the emotions myself and I can't help but think how I would feel if something that horrible happened to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Blast you I cried through most of the story! lol I think you should to a secondary oneshot where Harry ends up with their fifth child and figures it out thanks to training with the twins. A little crack fic to brighten the sad yet happy storloved it non the less.
Justice chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Honestly, this was an amazing and heart-touching story but, it should've taken more than that for our dear and precious Harry to forgive them. I mean like really. 15 years of torture and harsh words and actions thrown at him. He deserves better. Other than that, my heart was touched.
T.k chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I gotta say I kinda hated this. It had a lot of elements I like in a fic, but the reasoning of why they locked up Harry kinda ruined it for me. I mean, they basically throw their husband in jail for doing nothing more than cheating on them ( which wasn't even accurate). I mean, that was some King Henry the 8th level shit right there.

You're a great writer, I'm not trying to take away from a nicely written story. But that single piece of plot ruined it for me. There was nothing Harry's husbands could've said or did that would've made up for 15 years of prisonary solitude.
paz chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Brilliant
sab08 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
OMG! This is greatly written! 3

I love it! I can greatly sympathize with all the characters of the story. And I love stories about Harry going against the Light.

Being an assassin is a wonderful twist by the way. :D
You're a very good writer~ I hope there are loads of people who already told you this. :D

Thank you for sharing this here. 333