Reviews for Bleeding Love
wolfydies chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love your story, it's going in my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
great writer, the story is very emotional...
jules3677 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
What a delightful find! Excellent, excellent story. Brilliant writing. The calm feel of your writing inspired serenity in this reader. Although a tear or two fell at the appropriate passages. The nice little twist at the end, Harry's occupation, did so make me laugh. Thankyou for this marvellous surprise.
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I feel as if Harry should have detested them a bit more, and have some type of anger towards them rather than being so dismissive, but either way, this is a good a story :)
Twice987 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
By far one of the best HP fics I've seen in a while. Thanks for the awesome read and keep up the amazing writing. :)
Belgaris chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lovely. Simply lovely!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Regardless of how they look this was an amazing story. I could really feel the emotion in it.
chloe chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Bonjour,
Je lis assidument tes fics meme si je ne laisse pas beaucoup de je ne suis pas tres forte en anglais ,j'ai bien compris le sens général de cette fic mais j'aurais aimé la lire en francais .Ne vas tu pas la traduire? j'espere avoir le plaisir de la decouvrir un peu mieux dans cette langue .Merci à toi si tu peux exaucer mon souhait .
Ithilwen Faelivrin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i love your story, can't you write a Sequel? :)
sami chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was very well written and moving. I cried for quite a bit.
Deepdarkness13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So...I'm utterly amazed. I don't Even have words to express myself. A simple congratulations it isn't enough. Your story was amazing. I loved every scene you presented. I cherished moment i spent reading this story. This is my first story, which you have written, i read. I'm looking forward to reading the other ones, and thank you for writing and publishing this story. This kinds of stories makes me keep reading and appreciate what some people do for, us passionate readers.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
A lot of tragedy, and love too.
Angie26 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really enjoyed this, which is a testament to your writing style...normally a Harry that is strongly effeminate will jar me sharply out of a story, but it really worked for me here. Good job for making me enjoy a characterization that I usually don't care for!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
person Ive got to say I thinnk that Im addicted to this story. I have read at least six or seven times. please make another story like this one. if you can.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »