Reviews for Bleeding Love
TrishG chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I loved this story.
Yueminmin chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Such a brilliant piece. It made me cry somehwere halfay through it and then again at the end but because I was happy for them :)
Valkyria Raven chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OMG. This is one of the best one shots I have ever read. I really enjoyed the unique plot. I really enjoyed it.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very good, enjoyed it
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
While I dont normally read this kind of story, I loved it. It is an awesome pairing. I am glad all worked out. Your Harry is special in his forgiveness. I have trouble with it and never forget what was done to me.
Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Totally unrealistic. This isnt just cheesy. Nobody is able to forgive such atrociousness.

Suicide or leaving would be the consequence.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
just extraordinary ! I wouldn't go for this kind of pairing in "harry potter" but why not ? well-written and interesting ideas !
dina arumor chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
No, I can't accept stories like this! After all that they've put Harry through.. how can he fall in love with them? In more than 20 years he's been treated like crap; and then, after only 2 years of gentleness, he loves them? That preposterous! Never that he would be able to feel any love towards them, at least nothing else but the Stockholm syndrome.

Otherwise you're a very good writer.. It's just the context I can't handle
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It's really sad... but the final was lovely! (and I hate Eden)

loved the fic

xoxo

sayu
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh my gosh this was totally awesome. I loved it.
Shizuka-Yuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Amazing! One of the best stories I have ever read! Great job!
kasandriona chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i really love this story your an fantastic writer!
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
good
snowbabygurl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I don't really usually read one-shot but the length and the summary got me interested and I am glad I read this. This was an amazing story, great plot and just all around amazing job. Just have to say that I was drawn in from the beginning and got frustrated every time I had to leave to go do something, since the only thing I wanted to do was complete reading this.

I think I am going to go and see what else you have written. Great job.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this is really really good!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »