Reviews for Bleeding Love
Gambito chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
I really like how it turned out in the end, it's stories like these that I always find myself coming back to in the end. Thank you :)
nsfwmalfoy chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
I can't like this. Your writing is good, of course, but for me everyone other than Harry, Severus, Draco and Luna (maybe Acastus and Adair) should have burned in hell. I can't believe H forgave them after all the shit they put him through, and I'm not even talking specifically about the years they kept him in captivity. I'm in the mood to cry and it's more hate than sadness, because Marvolo and Lucius should just suffer from the rejection of H for the rest of their lives, whether they love each other or not. I would honestly prefer a sad ending where Harry ends up killing himself, or one where he doesn't forgive any of the husbands or accept shit from the twins, even though he gets closer to Acastus and Adair. I would have liked to see H happy, not necessarily with someone else, (although I did see snarry potential), just letting Marvolo and Lucius wallow in misery for eternity knowing that they would never see even a real smile from H directed at them and that they fucked up everything, from the moment they signed the contract to everything that happened after that. This is definitely one of the times I felt the most hate reading something, so don't take it entirely as a review - at least I felt something intensely.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
That was the longest one-shot that I have ever read. That was a really interesting and their was alot of emotions in this one-shot. You did an excellent job on this piece.
MissMSwan chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
I have read this fanfic a dozen times and I still cry every time. ;) This is great!
yukixyuri13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
I thought harry should of died and found peace. They so did not deserve him for what they put him through. I can understand harry forgiving them but they shouldnt get a happy ever after with him. He deserved better. Though I really like this fic. You did a great job. And I can totally understand Harry's side and why he forgave them and just wanted to be loved and treated right by his family.
Maria chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
This was a very good story. I love it, and am very happy that you didn't kill harry.
eeveejacob chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Wow! Powerful and pretty, sweet and heart breaking, but also heartwarming
winterempress chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
great story! though i would have preferred a sadder ending as it would've fit the theme you set... nevertheless, the writing style was exquisite and I even shed a few tears. отлично!
Bb34 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
Your writing is really good but I just got to say that I really didn't like this fic first of all they lock him up for 15 years 15 freaking years! (ಠ益ಠ) I don't particularly care how forgiving someone is but fifteen years, it's going to take a whole lot of time for me to let that go (maybe never). Second of all they doubted his loyalty to them they have so many magical means for you to see memories and instead of doing any of those particular spells they immediately lock him up like what the f*** as soon as they realized their mistake I would have left I don't think I would ever be able to trust them again. I would really like to read an alternate version of this where Harry isn't so forgiving and maybe gets revenge.(屮 )屮
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
This story was truly amazing and I loved it so much! It has a great plot and I love the ending! Overall fantastic!
Rowena Perceus Johnson chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I seriously can't even begin to explain how much I cried during this. I really didn't like the twins, but I loved how you wrote all of this. If we were in Ancient Greece, you would've been really good at writing tragedy plays.
rosavirginiaadela chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Its so sad and beautifull. True love comes from an horibble tragedy
MollyMuffinHead chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
Damn. Wasn't expecting that. You write better than many native English speakers. I can't help but think that after everything they put him through, he shouldn't have forgiven them. It seemed he was never happy before they sealed him up, so why would he be able to be happy after being let out. Thanks for the story.
LenaM7926 chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
I cant believe I've never commented on this, but it is definitely one of my favorite stories. I come back to read it every once in a whileit still just gets to me!
cdavis78 chapter 1 . 1/24/2020