Reviews for Bleeding Love
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Is is wierd that this story horrified me, turn me stomach into knots and I still felt the desire to continue reading it and end it up loving it?
potbelly12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
bLeeding love is one of my favorite stories and ive read alot. it is tragic, lovly, and heartwarming. loved it XD
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Simply loved it.
veldraphone chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
loved it!
Clot33 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I liked your story. It's very well constructed and never boring. I liked that your OCs (OMG, I love their names!) got integrated in the story as more that author's devices, that you gave them a background of their own.

Despite that, I didn't quite bite into Harry not putting Eden in her place but for a stern glance -that she just shrugged off- or the twins sudden change of heart at the end.

It didn't play well into Harry's fighter persona, in my opinion, especially when we take into consideration that Harry is shown as a very strong person despite all that has happened to him AND his Poison Shadow alter-ego.

To me it sounded more like a "taking the beating" silence than a stern silence. But that is just my opinion.

Anyway, I enjoyed it very much, so thank you for writing&sharing it.

Cheers,

Clot33
Halloween265 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I...I have never had a story render me speechless before. The elements that seem to take place in the story is...wow. This has got to be, the best story I have ever read in my life. Yes I have read some stories where they are are very well written but yours surpasses all of those. I'm glad to have come across your work ) Wonderful story
NaNoWry chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
It was so beatufull and sad story. I cried all the way fron the begining to the very end of this peace of Art. Thank you for sharing it. i loved it 3
Ladyduquesa chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well,

I only want to say your story it's great :D and Thanks for it

LadyDu
aoinobara chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
oh my! my handy is soaked because of my crying!

oh well.. so much drama with fitting end! I so love you're story!

Thanks a lot for sharing this to us!
Imalena chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great story! I loved it!
Mougumougu chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Gosh, I already cried at the first part of your story. So much drama, so much hurt...

BUT I still love it. :D

Keep writing your wonderful stories.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Damn. Most angst-ridden one-shot I've ever read. xD Bleeding Love is quite appropriate considering what happens in here. Happen to love this triad and had to pause at certain scenes due to. . .leaky

eyes lol, but absolutely loved the ending, because yes they deserve that ending after all the shit they went through so it is thoroughly justified.
Identity chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I.

Am.

EXHAUSTED!

I've never cried so hard for such a long period of time. literally 5 minutes into reading i started to cry and i didn't stop until i reached the end. i was all but ready to kill someone if harry died, and as i was taking a break to wash my face half way through i thought "the only way this can get worse is if harry dies before getting to know what happiness is".

my eyes hurt really bad, but this was really good. i hate the idea of harry getting third-wheeled all the damn time and having to watch as lucy and voldy loved each other, but i'm glad that in the end they'll spoil him absolutely rotten.
Apocalyptici chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
No words can describe my utter awe it was to amazing I was about to go crazy when I thought that he was dead I was like noooooo
Sidelines chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I enjoyed the premise of this story, I feel the concept is unique and well executed. The depth and voice of the differnt characters, especially thought Harry's journal writting, was very distinct. Overall, good read!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »