Reviews for Bleeding Love
AnimelovingAzn chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved this story. I read it over and over and over and each time my heart clenched! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. This has probably been one of the best fanfictions iv'e read. THANK YOU.
aumnispark chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is my favorite story ever! I read it twice in 3 days, don't ask me why but...

Well done, I felt like favouriting it 5 times when I first read it but of course that is not possible :(
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
a really really wonderful story! thank you for sharing with us
Nemo Rider chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Amazing!

Absolutely great!

I rarely find such a beautiful piece of art.

Fabulous work!
kimeno-pebols chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I rarely review stories, but when I read this I just got to give you kudos for writing such a beautiful story!

And the story is LV/HP/LM there are not enough stories with those pairings in this fandom, especially beautifully written ones. Did I not mention the story made cry? Because it did. Just thinking what Harry went through makes my heart ache. I just love your story.
TuesdayCoffeeJunky chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is a beautiful story.

I cried at the end.
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is so amazing, Im heartbroken, joyously happy and searingly angry, all at the same time. I am going to fav this and then check out your other fics, then Ill decide if I want too sub to you.

/*vocally speechless* -~Ff g~-
Airis Hanamori chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u really r evil! *stabing Tango over n over -killed-*

it's totally a greaaaaaaaaaaaatt fic i've ever read

though the angst part make me -almost- cry

i love the ending

nice plot there

not fast but not boring

like it so very much

keep writing~

i'll wait for another story

sincerely

Risu (newbie reader in this fandom)
Killmyaccount17597 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This story was absolutely magnificent. You did an excellent job writing in English. You'd never know it wasn't your first language. Kudos. You are an amazing author. You completely drew me into this and drew me straight into Harry's personality. The way you wrote him made it so easy to understand him and his personality. This story was heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed it. C'est magnifique! :)
Seirei chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow! That the saddest story I ever read but it's so beautiful...
Wolf-Lover212 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
awesome detail is great
Wilted Orchid chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Amazing.. actually brought tears to my eyes several times over..
RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was an impressive story pretty heavy on the Hurt, would not have expected them to go to that length. Though does leave one wondering how they learned that it was all a setup, after all it would not be something you ask a prisoner about, so wonder how it came about being told.

But anyways this was a great read
Calliech28 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011