Reviews for Bleeding Love
lilmui chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! I used so many tissues from crying over this but totally worth it. :) I don't understand why you have so little reviews even though this story is so well written and absolutely amazing! Keep writing! I can't wait to read your other fanfictions. :)
JinF3n chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
;( it was so sad..

Thx for created such a good fic.. :D
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This story is awesome! I can't wait to read more of your stories _
Midnight Axis chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I am in love with your story. I read over and over just because it was so heart wrenching. I had trouble with how easily Harry forgave them for 25 years of hatred but in my opinion it was pretty Harry-ish and even though you said OOC, I think that Harry was believable. The children in the story added great emotion. Thanks for making my day :)
Carad-Ithil chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love it though i think you should do a prequel (then again i just want more of the story)
Cupcak3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
your story had me weeping in sadnes the anger the happines. wow. i really enjoyed this.
Xelena chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was really freaking epic. I admit it wasn't quite what I was expecting from the summary but then misleading summaries are sometimes for the best, and that was definitely the case in this instance. Very well done. I especially like how true to form you made Harry seem after the confinement and how you interspersed it with the diary entries and the disappearances. The pseudo-prophecy made by Luna then clearly indicated to me that Harry was up to something with his disappearing act which I had sort of figured but I wouldn't have imagined him as an assassin.
siunisiuni chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Extremely interesting. I was so engrossed by the plot that I ended up reading this for the past hour instead of focusing on my schoolwork.
arahsa chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I really don't know what else to say, besides that was a truly amazing story, and you are very talented.
Kai'ika95 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very nice!
salazarslocket chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was so beautiful. Oh you made me cry. ;) It might be because I'm feeling really emotional right now - and tired. Anyway, this is really good and I think you captured their emotions perfectly. And I have no idea what that means. I particularly liked the children but towards the end I got confused about the whole assassin thing.
Redbook19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
bleeding love alright!

poor harry with his shit life and friends and lovers, if you could call them that.

i would have stabbed them

bratty twins
Beeming chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, not sure I liked this story too much... there was a lot of angst, and could not understand why Harry would find it in himself to forgive over and over, especially after such a horrific childhood (and adulthood). But I suppose that's the way some people are hard wired - to forgive no matter what the circumstances. I'm not built that way so I'm having some issues with coming to grips with that side of the story. Also hating the way the twins specifically reacted to Harry being back into the fold.

The length of time that Harry spent in isolation I have issues with too... although I have to agree that with wizards having a much longer lifespan that muggles, the 15 years really isn't that long in terms of a percentage of his life... its just an extremely long time to be isolated from everyone and everything... OK I'm getting angry at the thought of him being locked away for so long (again) - apologies!

Ok to the good part s I liked on this story - I LOVED that fact that Harry ends up having a small mark of revenge in killing Ron/ Weasleys in protecting his family, I also liked the fact that he has so many loyal friends in Luna, Draco and Severus, especially after such a long time being separated from them. I had to smile at the reunion in Diagon Alley... *sniff sniff*

I liked the fact that you had the triad - lots of potential for hot lemon scenes... hey maybe you could do a fluffy sequel? make it all better - relatively speaking?
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Exellent story! I never read one like this before. A very different take on this pairing.
Kitsune Spyk chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You had me teary through most of it and outright crying after the battle. I love how you were able to convey such emotions with a one shot. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works and it leaves me wondering how I missed you... If there were any mistakes I was to engrossed in the story to notice them.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »