Reviews for Bleeding Love
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
oh my fucking god , this is the best , really really shit I can't get out of the illution fuck ... really really good . however I prefer that harry was more bad you know , that when he get out he treat bad to marvolo and lucius , and hisn sons too , well minus Adair . Basically , a hard-to-get Harry.

But really , the story is a fucking best sheller like is now .
DTDY chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
wonderful, this story is one of the best ones I have read in a long time.
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
very sweet at the end i really enjoyed reading this story!
As Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This story... I was right, it was depressing, it was sad indeed. It was one of the most saddest ones in fact, but unlike so many others I seem to prefer, it appears to have a happy ending - or a so called Disney Ending, so to speak. It was, however, a relief - pardon my bad language - that it had the ending like it did. It'd be heartbreaking if Harry didn't make it.
Emriel chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I liked it... although there were some cliche parts... like harry becoming an assassin... etc. seemed too random. I would've preferred if the assassin part wasn't there.

mn. there are other things that I didn't like but for the most part, it was awesome .

I wanted to read until the end... even though I knew that it was going to be a happy ending.

* O *... it's always the unfair feeling that spurs you on.

... it reminds me of life manga.

~_~ Harry's such a love martyr *O*
Midday Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this is an incredibly sad and moving story! you are the greatest! :)
WynterRavenheart chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Sad, sad little fic... and for once I wish Harry had left the family and went his own way. There's only so much you can forgive after all.
AliceHyuuga07 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was beautiful! I can't stop crying...
pokermaniac039 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really like this story even though, I ,sometimes, was confused about the changing of POV's of the characters
KeelaSelai chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love it! I started to cry! Awesome... K
BookReader52 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was an absolutely amazing piece of work. Congratulations! I am extremely jealous of your skills as a writer.
darktwilight418 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this story was really good. i loved how you had lucius, tom and harry together. keep up the great writing!
Ferz chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
beautiful story, really. Thanks you.
TELL ALL chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
U MAKE ME CRY MAN, I LOVE THE STORY.
olciak123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Simply amazing ...

Original idea, could become a longer story and still an interesting one. Well-written dialogues and descriptions, which are balanced with diary's entries. Characters are full of charisma and though you've changed them from their originals (as in books) they're still the same people, so you did very well not creating them from scratch but using what had been offered.

:) thank you, it deserves at least 8/10! and fav