Reviews for Bleeding Love
Obsidian45 chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
This story is beautiful. I rarely cry, but this brought tears to my eyes. Awesome
royalpurpleclouds chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
that was really good
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
So glad Harry got his happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
He should have died
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I've read this through a couple times now... enjoyed it every time.

It's not all sunshine and rainbows... but then it wouldn't be half as interesting if it was.
delilahbelle2124 chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
This was my second time reading this story. I really like it, though a small part of me wishes Harry had another child at the end so he could be a part of it's life from birth. I love his reestablished relationships with his children, but he missed so much.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
AMAZING! I cry every time I read it (and I’ve read it probably too many times...)
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Glad there was a happy ending
582Raven chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
:) I like it. So happy Harry got a happy ending
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Am not sure if i dropped a note previously or not. But this is the third or fourth time i have read this story. Am sure i will read it again sometime in the future. I love the stories with emotional content. Thanks for sharing your work.
ChaoticMinds chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
Man, I'm glad you put a happy ending, whether it be cheesy or not. I would've flipped my shiz if the ending was heartbreaking, as that was all it was before it. Personally, if I was Harry, I'd have just left Britain and the Light side to the Dark side if I figured out about the marriage.
But wouldn't Harry's accidental magic save him from some of the abuse? To be honest, I'm surprised he didn't "accidentally" kill Vernon for the abuse. Or run away. Urgh, I just get really violent feels thinking about that.
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
I keep rereading this story over and over again... I love this story!
ravenwholock chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
wow just wow
TruckersWife chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
super depressing. super good. I was a little hesitant when reading that they were all married, thinking it'd be just another story with little plot or backstory and just all around horrible. but it wasn't. it was great. I can see they anger and betrayal, but I dont see them "loving" him. which is great since even Harry himself didn't think they did either. I love this whole thing. I also kinda wanted it to end with the death scene. make it really sad and heartbreaking for them to have never got the chance to make up for what they'd done, said, and treated him like. the chances and opportunities lost and wasted by their own actions. That I think would have been AWESOME. but I still really like your story. great work.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »